+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: South Yorkshire Police

re: South Yorkshire Police

Quote Originally Posted by thrilller_miller
    This post is absolutely pathetic! Have no idea where your getting an hour from they held us for about 15 maybe 20 mins top and I had a pint in my hand by half 5.
    If a bunch of idiots come round for trouble, and we also had some fans wanting to fight, the police only had one option which was to cool the situation off, they got shifted and we were then allowed to go and that was that. Would you rather have let families. OAP's get caught up in a load of trouble. It's not the coppers fault that football has this issue with hooligan fans so wind your neck in and just enjoy the victory
    You will be happy to know that I can tell the time so I'll tell you where I got an hour from, I left the stadium at 16:55 ish, and I got back in my car at 6pm.

They held us outside the away end for 20 minutes, it was for another 40 that we were held on Leppings Lane heading back up towards Middlewood Road. I'm assuming that you either turned r

Isn't it called kettling?

Quote Originally Posted by jolly_roger
    Isn't it called kettling?
    No! THIS is KETTLEING! (Scroll down to post 8 - view external link

The refs fault then?

Correctamundo!

Useless pillock denied those nice Vimto boys a perfectly good goal!

I would not be at ALL surprised if this gets a mention this evening on Radio Pork Scratching!

If this kettleing/kettling is a good idea, required, legal, and not contravening human rights then why can't they do it on away fans at NYS so we don't get that rediculous exit strategy from the West Stand?

After attending matches during the 70s, this episode looked more like the bingo turning out from the cinema on Doncaster Gate on a Saturday afternoon.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234