+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: South Yorkshire Police

South Yorkshire Police

What an absolute shambles.

I understand the first 20 mins or so outside the away end they had to hold us back to disperse the moronic Wednesday fans however keeping us on Leppings lane for an hour after the game was absolutely ridiculous.

I was parked up at towards the tram stop on the top of Leppings lane and couldn't believe the amount of idiots in uniform holding every young/middle ages man back for no other reason that the fact that they were young/middle aged.

Absolutely horrific. I got back in my car at 6pm and got home at 6:30.

Shambolic.

re: South Yorkshire Police

I managed to get out but still got stuck in traffic, just over an hour to get home

It's illegal to keep you back it infringes your human rights.

This is fantasy island stuff, expecting South Yorks Police to know what they are doing?

Dream on.

It's all about overtime and a plan made by a fast track career policewoman in an office.

Some fisticuffs after game the coppers didn't have a clue

Quote Originally Posted by dantpen
    What an absolute shambles.

I understand the first 20 mins or so outside the away end they had to hold us back to disperse the moronic Wednesday fans however keeping us on Leppings lane for an hour after the game was absolutely ridiculous.

I was parked up at towards the tram stop on the top of Leppings lane and couldn't believe the amount of idiots in uniform holding every young/middle ages man back for no other reason that the fact that they were young/middle aged.

Absolutely horrific. I got back in my car at 6pm and got home at 6:30.

Shambolic.
    Don't wanna bore people..(easy jolly, easy ) but ex striking miners have been telling you this happened years ago.....so why the surprise??..

after about 10 minutes of being held up I just made my way over to the right of the police line and simply walked past them.

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket
    Some fisticuffs after game the coppers didn't have a clue
    Brian the Miller phoned praise and grumble and had a moan about the knuckle draggers waiting outside for the Rotherham fans.

(Mind you he started his call saying what a brilliant game Thomas had :/ )

Quick update….my lad told me there was a lot of trouble at the top of Leppings Lane where the feckin morons of Swillsbro were laying into the millers fans…..absolute disgraceful in this day and age …..

SYP should have baton charged the feckin lot of em…..then again it's Leppings Lane best not eh….would have only been accused of trying to avoid another media highlight for them…

Best course of action was to keep our fans back and let the knuckle draggers disperse….I know it made folks late but at the end of the day you weren't met by some some cavemen…..

Here`s a 2 minute clip of what was supposed to have happened.

Never been any different at S6.

Click on url link box. - view external link

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast