+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How many have you got?

re: How many have you got?

Just the one for me, Barker's... interesting finish(!) - the one the year after I was away but I reckon it would've been even better, coming from behind, the great man Alan Lee scores and then a wonder effort from Garner, again in injury time - magic!

Some interesting stats v the piggies especially when looking at the results per decade, it's generally been pretty even over the years except for an absolutely horrific 70's! Fortunately for me I'm a child of the 80's so last Saturday's win puts us back in front in my lifetime, that's pretty sensational for a 33 year old period to be up on them when you think about it!

Also interesting to note that both teams do much better away from home, I wonder why that is?

Games won: 12
    Games drawn: 5
    Games lost: 17

Home
    W3 D3 L12
    Away
    W9 D2 L5

By Decade
    30's L1
    50's W3 D1 L2
    60's W1
    70's W2 D1 L7
    80's W1 D1 L3
    00's W3 D1 L2
    10's W2 D1 L2

My Lifetime!
    W6 D3 L5

re: How many have you got?

Since the 0-0 draw in 1975, the only one I missed was the 3-1 win due to my Dad's car breaking down on the way to pick me u and leaving not enough time for me to get train to Leeds, then Sheffield. So I suffered the 5-0, 1-0 2-0 and 2-1 defeats. Best win was the Barker one, simply because it was such an important game and moreMillers turned up at Hills Boar than at some of our home games that season!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12