+ Visit Millwall FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Thanks from a Hammer

Thanks from a Hammer

Hi all, a Hammer coming in peace, to say thanks to Millwall FC and the fans who were at the Blackpool game. My Mrs and me were invited to the For Jimmy Day by Barry and Margaret Mizen.
    Barry and Margaret are friends of ours and my wife's son Danny O'Shea was murdered in 2011. Unfortunately I couldn't make the day as I've just had an operation. But my wife and step-daughter had a wonderful day at Millwall.
    The Chairman was great and everyone at Millwall showed tremendous support to all the families involved on the day. (Probably the only time a West Ham shirt never got booed at The Den..LOL).
    I know how much Millwall FC do for the Mizen family and how involved the club is with the community, it's a shame that the media don't show this side of Millwall more often.
    Good luck with your fight against the council and once again thanks for everything on Saturday

re: Thanks from a Hammer

Hi Jimmy....personally I can't get to any of the games so I wasn't there on Saturday to see what happened.

Thanks for your kind message
    Cheers

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)