+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where are you Kempo, Zilzal and IBS?

re: Where are you Kempo, Zilzal and IBS?

LOL...E- commerce! Entrepreneur!.....laughed again.

Did you know that 2.5 per cent of all samples from athletes tested last year contained the same performance enhancing drug that Sugarpova has been taking for the last 10 years because she has a family history of diabetes!....Well I believe her!

Did you know that 2.5 per cent of all samples from athletes tested last year contained the same performance enhancing drug that Sugarpova has been taking for the last 10 years because she has a family history of diabetes!....Well I believe her!
    Read more at http://boards.footymad.net/rotherhamunited-mad/2109487703/#dI1SKQ0B3VKi6fxR.99

Quote Originally Posted by kempo

The Drug was legal last year .

Quote Originally Posted by PokerMillersSwinton

The Drug was legal last year . [/quote]

Seems it was also known to be performance enhancing so that's why so many took it and why it's now banned.

Exactly my point fellas...2.5 per cent of athletes did not take it because of a family history of diabetes..In fact I doubt that anyone in the world has ever taken this particular drug for that particular reason!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12