+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where are you Kempo, Zilzal and IBS?

Where are you Kempo, Zilzal and IBS?

Not a peep from any of you. Are you really Millers fans? You may have or may have not, noticed in the last few days that the Millers have had a couple of great results. OK, I'll go further and say incredible results.

You have no interest in Rotherham United.

Kempo preens his ego by thinking that people will be impressed because he had a massage from a Thai Ladyboy (explained the tourist trap to you). He also doesn't like the fact that the Millers are getting a few results despite the fact that Tony Stewart hasn't read this board and taken on his advice.

Zilzal predicts doom and gloom every season. The Millers are on the up, where is he? Maybe sitting in his bedroom listening to Frank Zappa and reminiscing about days gone by.

IBS will be hatching conspiracy theories and studying the hourly Sheffield Rotherham boundary changes and licking his wounds over the fact that the NYS ain't next to the Blackburn Meadows sh*t beds.

The pompous triumvirate

WHERE ARE YA

re: Where are you Kempo, Zilzal and IBS?

3 superb results - enough said - and a new Hitler video to boot! Get Halford's red rescinded and on we go...

oops, no red, just two yellows - have to make do and mend for now...

IBS will be back in around a week after his self imposed abstention, Kempo the guest speaker at the Scietology summit in California, and As its a full moon Zils bouncing off the walls at Rampton

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm
    IBS will be back in around a week after his self imposed abstention, Kempo the guest speaker at the Scietology summit in California, and As its a full moon Zils bouncing off the walls at Rampton
    A Scientologist? Does he spend much time in Sus*** then? L. Ron would be chuffed to bits...

Great post Gutterman

Your family, Chester Polytechnic, former insurance colleagues and eBay guitar string buyers must be very very proud of you.

You have no idea what I do for a living. Admit it.

Let's say I am an entrepeneur. E-commerce is one small part of my life.

How was tourist trap holiday?

Told you I did a thir**** hour ordeal in an aluminium tube to meet a supplier in Thailand.

You don't have a clue what I do

LOL...E- commerce! Entrepreneur!.....laughed again.

Did you know that 2.5 per cent of all samples from athletes tested last year contained the same performance enhancing drug that Sugarpova has been taking for the last 10 years because she has a family history of diabetes!....Well I believe her!

Quote Originally Posted by kempo
    Great post Gutterman

Your family, Chester Polytechnic, former insurance colleagues and eBay guitar string buyers must be very very proud of you.
    And Kempo's bit....all that on a small pinkie on a size 20.....

Have you had a little too much red?

Who me fella? Nah.... No red at all....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast