+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Warnock is clueless.....

re: Warnock is clueless.....

Quote Originally Posted by gwru
    Can he put my lotto on tomorrow. He'll admit it 1st half game could/should have been over. 2nd half Frecks came to life, Smallwood was getting stuck in, Broadfoot was brilliant all the game.

Neil got of jail tonight, think again about Belaid, Wood? G Ward, Newell sat' got to start.
    Theres always going to be mistakes..we're going to have to ride our luck ,too...on another day, wednesday would have scored instead of hitting the bar..same for boro with the post..the tide has turned when you get one real chance at goal with minutes to go and despatch it..a great FA cup type performance against the best side ive seen at nys yet..could they knock the ball about or what ?

exactly right milla! playing top sides you need a little luck. However, even the first half boro didn't open us up very often. The best chance came from a mistake and they hit the post with a great free kick. We just look so organised now and difficult to break down. Broadfoot & wood are 2 old fashioned head & kick everything centre halves - the defending in stoppage time last night was particularly heroic, the work rate, willingness to put bodies on the line it was awesome.

Saturday is another tough game - expect a similar type of performance from us, our game plan is to make life difficult for the other teams, that won't change on saturday. I think danny ward will start instead of best, kelly instead of richardson, it'll be interesting who replaces Halford, if the ban starts Saturday. He may go with G ward, it depends if NW feels he contributes enough defensively

Quote Originally Posted by Deepmidwinter
    No, he'll RIDE off into the sunset - Just like Alan Ladd at the end of Shane.
    "Don't leave me Shane". (Cue tears)

Maybe Zilzal could play that part in a remake?

Quote Originally Posted by jolly_roger

Maybe Zilzal could play that part in a remake?[/quote]

You are referring to the part of Joey Starrett, played in the film by Brando de Wilde aka "kemps".

Quote Originally Posted by Deepmidwinter

Maybe Zilzal could play that part in a remake?[/quote]

You are referring to the part of Joey Starrett, played in the film by Brando de Wilde aka "kemps".[/quote]

No you can't have Kempo/Zilzal in the same shot at the same time ....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12