+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: JCH

re: JCH

are we sure the pass was meant for frecks???? ward was steaming in to the font post. maybe he was the intended target and his pass went astray?

Does it really matter,we won.

Other than that the point is he got the cross in by his physical strength holding off the defender.

Something that Derbyshire, Best and Ward D are incapable of doing.

It was the topic of conversation in the car on the way home.....not that we could care less as we were on cloud nine!

I said during the game that he looked physically tired, not idle as I've criticised him in the past for this but he just looked like he'd played 90 mins plus extra time.

Anyway it was just my observation at the time but at this moment in time if they keep winning they can read the Daily Mirror in the 6 yard box all game for all I care! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller
    are we sure the pass was meant for frecks???? ward was steaming in to the font post. maybe he was the intended target and his pass went astray?
    Think it was actually meant for Derbyshire who just missed the ball taking their player with him which left Frecks unmarked.

You could say a bit of a dummy by Derbs

He just tried to get it in the box, it was up to someone to get on the end of it, but I liked the way he deliberately pulled it back for someone to run onto.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123