+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ot - If anybody wants to talk to me...

re: ot - If anybody wants to talk to me...

Quote Originally Posted by Acido
    You've got to take that chance once in a while Arundel
    The process is the same on every board I think, whatever is posted goes to all the mods on that particular board and they have your e-mail address. Its a handy function and Ive helped people out in the past with it when they havent wanted to put their e-mails on a board. If you want to chat with the 2 mods on here then do the same, just hit that button lol.
    And Satan Ram, that was an absolutely ludicrous comment.... pull yourself together
    So I could be giving my E mail address to the person I am are making the complaint about if that person is a Mod, which we don't always know if he is. No thanks, as I might be complaining on a very serious matter I wouldn't risk my Internet security by speaking to an unknown person who could be seeking my identity as some have tried to do on other message boards.

My email address is

RammyandEdna1923@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimeram
    My email address is

RammyandEdna1923@hotmail.com
    1923 - Who's the eldest you or Edna ?

Me by 5 years

Me by 5 years
    You could be the first poster on Footymad to get a telegram from The Queen.

Yes perhaps

Me by 5 years
    You told me Edna is your granddaughter?

Don't be fooled by Acido, he is after your email address ashe has access to $600000000 which he wants to give to you as you are the long lost relative of the king of umbongo (just outside Cudworth) all you have to do is send him a couple of grand to get the process started. Great result today for Southend :-)

Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy
    Don't be fooled by Acido, he is after your email address ashe has access to $600000000 which he wants to give to you as you are the long lost relative of the king of umbongo (just outside Cudworth) all you have to do is send him a couple of grand to get the process started. Great result today for Southend :-)
    Acido won't be happy about that and the Derby and Barnsley results today are my fault as I tipped them both a few days ago to get promoted via the play offs LOL

Quote Originally Posted by lazaat
    Acido won't be happy about that and the Derby and Barnsley results today are my fault as I tipped them both a few days ago to get promoted via the play offs LOL[/quote]

If that works I will send you the money to place some bets :-)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast