+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ot - If anybody wants to talk to me...

ot - If anybody wants to talk to me...

Hey up lads. Ive enjoyed my time on here this past year and have had a good laugh with a few of you. Thanks to not only the two chuckle brothers Gaz & Laz lol, but everybody else who has posted on here.
    If anybody ever wants to chat with me privately though, then my e-mail is available on the Tykesmad complain button. Thats a better way to do it Instead of posting it on here first.

re: ot - If anybody wants to talk to me...

Not a smart idea to put that up Acido, you'll probably have about a dozen of us emailing you tomorrow morning about 3am for a drunken chat LOL

Edna being the first lol. Only joking, she thinks computers are the work of the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by lazaat
    Not a smart idea to put that up Acido, you'll probably have about a dozen of us emailing you tomorrow morning about 3am for a drunken chat LOL
    Reason I put it up Laz is because I thought you were going to ask me something on Derby mad, suggesting that you know me maybe.

He knows everybody

All emails have to be in Yawkshire speak.. Ee by gum ,al si thi up ont Ilkley moor baht tat..

Quote Originally Posted by Acido
    Hey up lads. Ive enjoyed my time on here this past year and have had a good laugh with a few of you. Thanks to not only the two chuckle brothers Gaz & Laz lol, but everybody else who has posted on here.
    If anybody ever wants to chat with me privately though, then my e-mail is available on the Tykesmad complain button. Thats a better way to do it Instead of posting it on here first.
    Are you a therapist, Acido?? If you are, ive got this problem, i keep thinking im a pair of curtains.......................................... .................................................. ............................?

Quote Originally Posted by Acido
    How do we know that the Tykesmad complain button is just connected to yourself and it doesn't change from person to person from time to time. I'm choosey who I complain to.

You've got to take that chance once in a while Arundel
    The process is the same on every board I think, whatever is posted goes to all the mods on that particular board and they have your e-mail address. Its a handy function and Ive helped people out in the past with it when they havent wanted to put their e-mails on a board. If you want to chat with the 2 mods on here then do the same, just hit that button lol.
    And Satan Ram, that was an absolutely ludicrous comment.... pull yourself together

Acido there are 3 Mods on this board, gaz, myself and Alto.

If someone hits the complaint button it doesn't come to us but goes to someone higher up who then contacts us Mods i.e. as in the recent complaint by one of the Derby posters who complained about the group photos that Rammy put up.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast