+ Visit Birmingham City FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: What If......?

What If......?

Well 'What If' the Boys in Blue snap out of this kind of 'mid-life' crisis and actually start scoring a few goals and make it to the 'play-offs' making it is no point really unless you win it and get promotion,

In reality its a bit of a dream of course but... you never know,would be nice to swap places with the near neighbours and give them a wave as we float by,but you would have to think in many ways such a situation would have to create quite a upheaval and a good one at that in the whole structure at BCFC,who in fact would become the eventual owners? I'm sure a move to the top shelf would have more than a few sniffing around not to mention a few changes to the playing side of things which would be be most essential.

Nice thoughts,just a dream ? well look who's at the top of the prem and look at the bottom 3 the unexpected does happen occasionally.

re: What If......?

Well hopefully it's an omen Bris as Rowett did play for both clubs...

Getting goals has been an issue for us but when we are set up to keep it tight then that will be a risk we run - how many times have we got three this season. I think Rowett remembers that in the game before he took over we got spanked 0-8!

Leicester's success just hoes to show what good coaching and organisation can do for you; it's probably a better idea to spend your money on a decent coach like Ranieri than splash it round on players that might not work together that well - look at our neighbours, Newcastle and remember "Blues best Ever Squad". People laughed when Gold tried to get Lippi (or was it Trappatoni?) for us but I thought it was a pretty good idea... (Look at what Clough (Brian that is) did for Derby and then Forest).

I'm not sure we can make it to the playoffs' given the budget Rowett has we've done and are doing pretty well i'd say. But I really hope Leicester can see it through; it real

re: What If......?

we had draw in bag seconds to go and through it away with bad corner marking
    sad to say we will be playing the vile next season

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)