+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Johan Cruyff

Johan Cruyff

The great Johan Cruyff has sadly died at he age of 68 from Cancer, he was without doubt one of the all time greats! RIP Johan

re: Johan Cruyff

R.I.P.Johan, one of the best.

I had the honour of meeting and shaking his hand back in 1987. My son was playing for the 12/13 year old team where we lived. The team were invited to play a "Curtain raiser" before the Willhem v Ajax match in Tilburg. .Johan was manager of Ajax at that time and during my kids match he came on to the touchline to say hello to our team Coach and me and he talked to us for about 5 minutes...À real Gentleman...RIP Johan

What did Jack Charlton call him? Joanne Cruft?

RIP Johan

A guy who truly did make an impact on the game, such a shame RIP

R.I.P. Johan

Spot on Swale.

RIP Johan.. A great footballer and a credit to the world of football. I was fortunate enough to him playing football at his prime ...

It was one of the biggest travesties that Johan Cruyff and his amazing Dutch team didnt win the World Cup Final in '74 (and also in '78). Every fan knows that Holland were the best team both times, and they brought us Total football for the first ever time. I hope everybody at Wembley shows the man the respect he deserves on Tuesday night.