+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Casual s against terrorism

re: Casual s against terrorism

Quote Originally Posted by Turfmoorspirit
    The trouble is that you can not have a legetimate debate without being branded a racist..
    Oh ! and the cap does not fit in my case. I will refrain from calling you an idiot because i believe you are not..Anag..I might be wrong though..
    Surely if you express racist views , you must expect to be branded as such and while you are cleaning up your act stop circumventing the swear filter. Like you it's there for a purpose, although in your case I've yet to discover what that purpose is. :/

More liklely they dont want anyone to mention them in any way (silence us) so they can carry on doing what they want..

I see there has been a bombing in Pakistan, aimed specifically at the Christian community,young children at that let's see how much is said about that ..the Taliban want wiping off the face of the earth ..

Quote Originally Posted by Arundelred
    The trouble is that you can not have a legetimate debate without being branded a racist..
    Oh ! and the cap does not fit in my case. I will refrain from calling you an idiot because i believe you are not..Anag..I might be wrong though..
    Surely if you express racist views , you must expect to be branded as such and while you are cleaning up your act stop circumventing the swear filter. Like you it's there for a purpose, although in your case I've yet to discover what that purpose is. :/ [/quote]

We all know what your purpose is don't we...

I fear for the future of Europe, sadly after todays events, it appears that Christians have become an open target, within the middle east at any rate. After the events previously in Brussels can we expect more Christian focused suicide bomb attacks. I think within the next 5 - 10 years we will have another Bosnia style dog fight in the UK and probably the rest of Europe.

Shirley - I see your post above, why don't you hang up your keyboard or better still go and boil you head. You're not liked on any board that you have posted on. :/

I was disappointed to get the complaints via Footymad but I'm sure you guys can appreciate that once received I had no choice but to amend a few posts? No one was banned or sin binned , can I say that spirit has been posting on this board for many many years and is known personally to us Swindon and Burnley boys, he is not a new poster and if you knew him like we do certain posters would not take his comments so personally. As I said he has been posting on here for many years and I hope he will carry on posting on SM for many more years, and I also hope the complaints stop!

With respect gaz, I'd say that describing those who disrupt an Easter Sunday peace gathering to 'confront Muslim women, make nazi salutes and chant anti-immigrant slogans' as 'hooligans' is not entirely unreasonable.
    As for TMS, laz...who it appears wasn't banned at all and as I'm sure you'll be able to confirm...I have made absolutely no complaint about at all, he may be the 'salt of the earth' but it would help if he could get through a post without telling me to ph*** *** and use terms which were generally identified as being unhelpfully unacceptable over half a century ago.

The use of some or the terms to describe certain people in old skool speak aka The Major in Faulty Towers and the black and the white guy in Love Thy Neighbour is clearly not acceptable in these modern times to be posted on an open forum

You are responsible for what you write as it isn't guaranteed that the MODS will pick it up everytime

Who's doing the complaining Laz? and shame them.. Or better still let them tell us themselves the cowardly conts

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo
    Who's doing the complaining Laz? and shame them.. Or better still let them tell us themselves the cowardly conts
    Well you asked for the threads to be closed last night Alf...there for all to see at 22.09.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast