+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Casual s against terrorism

re: Casual s against terrorism

I didn't even put a worm on the hook!!!!!

Ping - Your words not mine. "The bigger man, will ignore and not get drawn into this!!!!"

In the words of the rodent - Epic Fail.

Amusement over for now?

Quote Originally Posted by Arundelred
    Who are Rat & Tw@t?
    Why even waste your time asking!

A pair of self importance mod wannabees [/quote]

They are both current Mods on the Derby board, the very same board that you were a Mod on and also at the very same time until you resigned because in your own words you couldn't cope with the pressure. It's hard to imagine that a person with your user and avatar should ever admit to that. [/quote]

Yes - Resigned, not sacked!!!! I won't elabourate :-)

Far toooòooo busy for this ****. Its some peoples sad lives 20k+ posts to need the power trip.

The power of banning people for a period of time probably is a substitute for being a real leader!!!

Even worse, @rse licking because you have no other friends. Ping!!!!!!

Enough boys - phuck of back to Bloomer, I'm sure he respects you! However, the post count is

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale
    Who are Rat & Tw@t?
    Why even waste your time asking!

A pair of self importance mod wannabees [/quote]

They have their faults (don't we all) but in the case of terrorism and wars we maybe should not have got involved in they do have the facts - dying for a cause that isn't about protecting ones country and all about furthering the political agendas of people smarter and richer who aren't noted for sticking their ass in harms way is neither noble or heroic but it seems many still swallow the **** and propaganda and think it is - just as I guess those British troops who went to Suez or going further back slaughtered muslims in the crusades - funny how we ares till mates with the Saudis yet where did Bin laden originate from?[/quote]

Did you know he was CIA trained? Own goal for Uncle Sam!!!

I see everyone's getting on then?

Ohh yes, and funnily enough this always happens when I disappear for a few days. Spooky or what

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910