+ Visit Portsmouth FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How many will be at FP Saturday....

re: How many will be at FP Saturday....

Quote Originally Posted by kendaldaz
    16,087.....cant risk coming down on mrs birthday,she's not a bad lass,she doesnt blink an eye lid when i go off to footy,so il give her this day,i know my mates got me tkts for northampton cheers ldb
    15416 it was. Not the 16k or so we all thought it would be. I know it is school hols but sadly for me no supervised youngsters in the Milton End again. Cant imagine there will be much space down there for the Argyle game and certainly none for Northampton. Its the future of the club PFC !!! However well done Daz again.

Everyone around us on the NSL were saying the same.....how sad to see the Milton end so empty. (That wasn't aimed at the Carlisle faithful either.....top marks for those that travelled....that's a very long trek, especially when you go home empty handed) .......surely local school children or football teams would have paid a quid for a kid etc.

I totally agree Phil. Fair play to the Cumbrians, they have a few exiles down south, as we have plenty in the North and Scotland. Back to the Milton End I think the club are missing out with regard to future support. We have only 3 league homes game left. Plymouth will bring loads, Northampton will fill it of that I have no doubt. PFC do an amazing amount of good work in and around the City. If there is one thing they can improve on this is it.

Quote Originally Posted by TurktownAnt
    16,087.....cant risk coming down on mrs birthday,she's not a bad lass,she doesnt blink an eye lid when i go off to footy,so il give her this day,i know my mates got me tkts for northampton cheers ldb
    Well done Daz. My wife/partner/Missus is the same. Home on matchday she's kicking me out of the door. To be fair she always drives me down to the ferry. She hates footie, when we get there she always gives me a kiss and sais 'hope you win babe'. I know deep down she's a Pompey fan.[/quote] i think deep down they are pompey fans she always asks how we've gone on and if she sees the scowl on my face she says **** all

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)