+ Visit Sunderland FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: .. Allardyce commits to Sunlan ..

.. Allardyce commits to Sunlan ..

.. Allardyce staying if relegated. ..

re: .. Allardyce commits to Sunlan ..

If we go down...carnt think of anyone better to bring us straight back up.

I dont even want to think about the prospect of being relegated even though i know that yet again it is a VERY REAL POSSIBILITY...This Club just does not want to progress in the `Normal` way, it wants to scrimp & scrape its way to success....Constantly scratching around at the opposite end of the table to that which the clubs are we seek to emulate....

So even, if by chance we do avoid the trap door this season, i have little doubt that at this very stage next season we will be exactly where we are now, and where we were last season, and the season before that.... STILL doing the same things, STILL making the same mistakes, AND STILL TALKING THE SAME BO LLOCKS about how we are progressing as a Club!

Not 100% sure Sam would hang around if we were relegated tbh, he`s definitely Premiership quality management, be a shame to lose him so early...

FTM.

.. says he's staying .. unfortunately, it's very likely we will drop out of the league and he's the fella I reckon has a great chance of bringing us straight back up ..

Sam is an arrogant, self-serving man, and a boring one-dimensional manager, with no plan B.

The majority of our supporters were happy to see him leave, but you guys seem happy enough having him there?

Good luck for the rest of the season. Still a chance...