+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: preston (home)predictions

re: preston (home)predictions

It would be instinct for an under 10 years player perhaps but certainly not for a professional. Dock his pay.

I think there's too much overreaction going on just because it was PNE that beat us. I couldn't care less.

Perhaps that's because you didn't go and spend your hard earned cash only to see an overpaid plonker ruin the game after 30 minutes?

God, Saxo - you don't half leave yourself open to the hits!
    If it's a manager you like (Sam, Lambert), none of their decisions can be questioned.
    If it's a man you don't like (Bowyer), every single one of his decisions is up for criticism.
    Anyway, do you honestly believe PL was happy with Duffy's "instinct" to take one for the team, leaving us with ten men for over an hour?

Lambert has said in the post match interview he was not overly impressed with duffys decision
    however he went on to have a pop at the referee not for the first time this season.

Quote Originally Posted by seventwo
    Perhaps that's because you didn't go and spend your hard earned cash only to see an overpaid plonker ruin the game after 30 minutes?
    No its because I couldn't care less about a result that'd get us nowhere of any significance in the league. I also don't hate PNE in any way whatsoever. Known some good lads from Preston in years gone by.

Quote Originally Posted by AucklandRover
    God, Saxo - you don't half leave yourself open to the hits!
    If it's a manager you like (Sam, Lambert), none of their decisions can be questioned.
    If it's a man you don't like (Bowyer), every single one of his decisions is up for criticism.
    Anyway, do you honestly believe PL was happy with Duffy's "instinct" to take one for the team, leaving us with ten men for over an hour?
    Bowyer had Hanley and Duffy as his back 2 as well..? Under both managers they have been our outstanding performers this season, look at the stats ffs!

What ARE you on about? I am not criticising Duffy and Hanley as players! I am saying it was a completely dumb decision to handle the ball. Which is easier? To get ahead again from 1-1 (in a game you are dominating) with a full XI, or to do that with only ten men? The manager is absolutely irrelevant, and so are the performances of the two players across the season.

Quote Originally Posted by AucklandRover
    What ARE you on about? I am not criticising Duffy and Hanley as players! I am saying it was a completely dumb decision to handle the ball. Which is easier? To get ahead again from 1-1 (in a game you are dominating) with a full XI, or to do that with only ten men? The manager is absolutely irrelevant, and so are the performances of the two players across the season.
    Yea but the moaners ARE using it to degrade Duffy as a player. They say 'typical' whereas I say 'out of character'.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)