+ Visit Portsmouth FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Well done PFC

Well done PFC

Small operating profit as at June 2015.
    Great news we are being properly run.

PUBLISHED

15:00 30th March 2016

by Portsmouth FC

Key points from year end accounts

Portsmouth Community Football Club Ltd can confirm that its year end accounts for June 30 2015 have been formally submitted to Companies House.

Key points include:
    - The club became debt free in September 2014
    - EBITDA (Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortisation) of £359,000
    - Overall profit for financial year of £2,000
    - Overall turnover up from £6,586,181 to £6,757,238 (increase of £171,057)
    - Year end balance sheet showed a net asset position of £4,900,000
    - Significant investment continues in Fratton Park and at the training ground

Read more at http://www.portsmouthfc.co.uk/news/article/portsmouth-football-club-statement-of-accounts-3033112.aspx#hp3RCKpeXMekQXmJ.99

re: Well done PFC

When it comes to financial matters I have always operated on the ****ensian (why is this feckin board deleting the first part of the of Portsmouth's greatest son?) approach to finance.

Mr Micawber's famous, and oft-quoted, recipe for happiness: "Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure nine**** [pounds] nine**** [shillings] and six [pence], result happiness. Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure twenty pounds ought and six, result misery."

Based on that principle it would appear things are going quite well.

Absolutely and all very transparent...........Gives me a warm feeling

I have tucked my ST money away for next season already. Promotion via the play offs would be nice but I for one will carry on regardless whatever happens

I have to say that I would not mind too much if we were to stay in div 2 for next season,if it means we continue to build ourselves a strong financial base.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)