+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: IS kill Christians

re: IS kill Christians

Good Thread this and I'm enjoying the read.

I have my own beliefs and have commented many times on this forum in the past so my thoughts are well known so I will not throw my 2 peneth in on this one.

I can understand some of the posters on here and their views.,AfghanRam feels very passionate about his beliefs and seems to be getting frustrated, I know this because I do the same when I'm passionate about something and tend to "speak" a lot to try and get my point over as it seems its falling on deaf ears, I also understand it is not falling on deaf ears most of the time and AfghanRam is trying to force his point, this is not a slur on you Afghan, message boards are a very good tool to express your thoughts but sometimes it can also be frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by AfghanRam
    Some fair comments there, its easy to form an opinion of a profession without all the facts.

One thing I will say though, after the firemans strikes on 02/03 many soldiers became firemen. Ill let you draw your on conclusions on that one ;-)
    So the so called 'lefty' - I have no actual party political allegiance but will happily admit to being 'left of centre' on most social issues - and the ex-serviceman can agree on somethings. Feel the love...;-)

Quote Originally Posted by AfghanRam
    Some fair comments there, its easy to form an opinion of a profession without all the facts.

One thing I will say though, after the firemans strikes on 02/03 many soldiers became firemen. Ill let you draw your on conclusions on that one ;-)

The conclusion i draw from that is they recognised that being a fireman was an easier life with little chance of getting shot or blown up, no requirement to kill people that have done nothing to you, little requirement to stay away from home for long periods. They obviously saw the light!

The facts are that if you choose to join the armed forces - nobody is forced these days, then you sign up for the job description, just don't kid yourself its all about "defence of the country" not in the Uk army at any rate.

Nobody is diminishing what a terrible experience war is, or that armed forces have a function, but its worth looking past the jingoism and pomp that is used to con people in

A good post - If you read through my posts, I have said they want to kill all religions.

According to one well known Newspaper, England is becoming a nation within a nation... I don't like the Newspaper that said this,but they do have a point ,I can see this happening in large parts of Lancashire and Yorkshire.. They will become breeding grounds for terrorists ..Just imagine if one in every thousand people became a terrorist ,that would mean England would have approx knocking on for 70.000 terrorists...Frightening stats..

Not just stats - Realism if we don't spend time and money to find out why so much radicalism is taking place. I have spent a lot of time in Luton and there are some areas I would not walk around alone at night.

On the bright side I believe that IS are on the wane, yes they have had their moments but.....

Their territory is shrinking, they have just lost Palemyra and other towns.

Many Asians who went out to Syria have now come back.

Their leaders are steadily being vaporized by drones

Belgian attackers have been caught or killed.

Live by the sword they shall die by the sword, the pond life.

When I was growing up, a little way north of Manchester, there were plenty of places where I wouldn't have walked around alone Afghan.
    Back in the sixties and early seventies it had nothing to do with immigration, the only Asians we saw were on the bus over the Pennines to Bradford. It was all to do with poverty.
    The places to avoid were the toughest estates and the poorest backstreets which were universally white working class or, although the term hadn't been invented then, the under class.
    I'm no apologist for those who use hate and radicalisation to foster terrorism but not much has changed imo. The seeds are still to be found in the fact that we live in a world which contains such shocking examples of the 'haves' and the 'have nots'. A life of poverty leads to resentment especially now that we are so much more aware of how much the 'haves' actually have. So many migrants have arrived from poor countries believing that the UK is the answer to their problems only to find themse

I agree with some of that, but the radicalisation is of great concern, I think it is now a deeper routed cancer than people realise. I really hope I am wrong, but the UK is another Bosnia in waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If there are places where we ought not go due to fear of being attacked does that mean white people aren't safe or is no one safe in these so called areas?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast