+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Crewe Alex Protests happening

re: Crewe Alex Protests happening

Don't bother TNO, I think timmy58 is a WUM. Surely nobody thinks Davis deserves another chance to mess this club up further.

Unfortunately, the Board appears to believe that Davis should be retained. The results business mantra rings rather hollow at present.

Bowler should be looking at his position also he is past it,and has presided over this mess for the last 3 years and done Nothing! The man at the top should take the rap. A bit like Fred the Shred,Remember him and his knighthood?

Davis already coming out in the media and hiding behind his players to try and stop the protest. The same players that don't play for him, the same players that he recently said were "losers" and the same players he throws under a bus every game when we lose. Im starting to think he might believe what he says?

A fans form to follow on April 28th can only be good news.

[quote="Timmy58"]We are all frustrated and peaceful protest is fine. Abuse isn't. I recall the, quite frankly, shameful behaviour towards Steve Holland who was given vile abuse and even his family copped for it. There is no place for anything like that. Football, indeed life, is all about opinions. There are people who thought it a good idea to give the Tories another 5 years. My humble view is that Davis should be left to get on with his job throughout the summer and I suspect that failure to improve the situation will result in change. It is the easiest thing in the world to rant and rave and demand that heads roll. But I have genuine fears that to bring someone else in to work under the same constraints that the current incumbent has had to deal with for the last 3 years will just result in more instability. Midway through October and languishing in the very lower reaches of League 2 I am sure will provoke some action from in high. But I would like to give t

How can a fans forum be good news? In what way has six weeks changed that we require another fans forum? Just a pointless exercise in patronising loyal fans disgruntled with the club even more. Davis, Dario and Bowler certainly won't be getting the easy ride they had at the last forum that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by alexbarmy

I don't think anything at the ground was OTT towards Holland. I don't buy the now urban myth about his family enduring abuse - I think there was some poetic licence in exaggerating events.

If you were to give me a choice I would take Davis over Holland every day.
    It is not a myth about Holland and his family enduring threats and abuse. I know someone who lived very near to him and their wives were friends. He suffered appalling abuse both out in public and at his home. Shocking and utterly unacceptable

For what it’s worth I would say don’t go to the remaining home matches, let them play in an empty ground, let the silence be the thunderous. My season ticket has gone in the shredder, I won’t be renewing next season.

Sick of being mugged and taken for granted that as a supporter I will still pay to watch dire football, I have been a fan for over 30 years so I have seen the bad times, it’s not enjoyable anymore, I would like to walk up Gresty Road thinking we have a chance to win, or I can only see a win today, not I wonder how many we will lose by today, why would I pay for that?

I will still be a fan but a paying supporter no, not until I see a change.

Fans forum is just them patronising us fans.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast