Get prepared for when football returns - Stock up on PPE now!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: Boro v Town

  1. #11

    re: Boro v Town

    Quote Originally Posted by kerry16
    Worries me now that Goose is going to give up.................
    Yep I was thinking the same :-( I wonder if Hull looks in?[/quote]

    Probably (this the third time I have tried to type this ) but I don't think he would come back the way we are playing........I give up

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,447

    re: Boro v Town

    Quote Originally Posted by MickMillsMoustache
    Big crowd 30 505 no points for us
    Blinking heck, I thought it would be a good crowd but never 30+[/quote]

    And only 400 from Ipswich

  3. #13

    re: Boro v Town

    Quote Originally Posted by kerry16
    Big crowd 30 505 no points for us
    Blinking heck, I thought it would be a good crowd but never 30+[/quote]

    And only 400 from Ipswich[/quote]

    Am I surprised? Best of luck to those die-hards.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,447

    re: Boro v Town

    Quote Originally Posted by MickMillsMoustache
    Worries me now that Goose is going to give up.................
    Yep I was thinking the same :-( I wonder if Hull looks in?[/quote]

    Probably (this the third time I have tried to type this ) but I don't think he would come back the way we are playing........I give up [/quote]

    He might when Jose Mourinho takes charge next season well he might he's out of work ;-)

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,447

    re: Boro v Town

    Newcastle 2-2 what a come back:-) :-)

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,447

    re: Boro v Town

    Bishop on for Hyam as you can tell I'm not having any trouble posting MMM

  7. #17

    re: Boro v Town

    Quote Originally Posted by kerry16
    Bishop on for Hyam as you can tell I'm not having any trouble posting MMM
    Perhaps my PC is having a bad day, but have just had an overhaul with new hard drive and the problem does seem to be this crap site.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,447

    re: Boro v Town

    Nugent on oh dear :-( now that is bad news

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,447

    re: Boro v Town

    We have had two shots and one was on target things are on the up :-)

  10. #20

    re: Boro v Town

    3 minutes

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •