+ Visit Arbroath FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Signings

Signings

If as is reported on Pie and Bovril that Gold has been signed for next season then I have already made up my mind that Campbell is a bad appointment as Gold is efing useless.
    As has already been posted on this web he makes a great impersonation of the invisible man.Other than a goal against Hearts what has he done?

re: Signings

Surely a wind up.
    Gold has made little or no contribution when he has been in the side in league games this season. If this is to be the standard of the manager's signings, I don't see how he expects to be challenging for the title next season.

Quote Originally Posted by housecaptain
    I have already made up my mind that Campbell is a bad appointment
    Haha!!!

Embarrassing.

It's always a calculated gamble appointing a new manager, but the bizarre appointment of Lumsden will go down in Arbroath's history as one of the worst managers of all time at Gayfield.

Under Lumsden's management, Arbroath have been in steep decline since and have shown no sign of improving.

The jury is out of Campbell - his appointment was a gamble which may prove to a success or failure.

But as one of the biggest part time clubs in Scotland and with possible league reconstruction in the season 2017 - 18, Arbroath really need to be aiming to gain promotion next season.

Only time will tell if Campbell was the right appointment ( most fans I have spoke to were in favour of a player manager ) - but we are all hoping Campbell's appointment is a success.

DC surely has a plan and shape for his new team and Gold must fit with this pattern. He has had immense success at this level in the past, so we must trust to his judgement. I'm really looking forward to the pre season already. A renewed sense of optimism for the time being.

Can't believe the guy that's opened the topic is coming away with that already.

What a right moany bunch of tools we have all become eh.

Guys a proven manager who's done it before. Give him a ****ing change for **** sake. Can't believe I'm reading this again. Take yourself shopping with the Mrs on a Saturday or something instead HC.

If that is what you want instead of putting money into A.F.C.'s coffers then I will. The last time I looked this was a country of free speech but it would appear that overnight everything has changed.Perhaps you should emigrate to North Korea where your views would be met with open arms.

Well what you're saying is totally outrageous. Season finished yesterday and you're already moaning about next season. Give the guy a chance. It's embarrassing.

How many people were moaning about us re signing Lowden last year... Look how that turned out.

Give it a rest.

You were the one who started the abuse to me,so perhaps you should take a look at yourself in the mirror and reflect on the errors of your ways.P.S. I for one liked Lowden last year.

Still think he's effing useless?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)