+ Visit Walsall FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Play off

re: Play off

The nerves are superb at the moment Turfy, tahh for asking. Time for another beer I think

It aint over til it's over

The team that scores more goals over two legs wins

Are you going to leg 2 Acido?

No I rarely manage to get to away games Gaz, and I never said it was/is over yet

Bad luck gas, but it seems the best team won over two games as harsh as it may seem that is

At the risk of being too harsh here I think we made Walsall look really poor over the 2 legs Gas, and as it turned out I/we had no need to be worried at all.
    As for the Final, Millwall have got their strengths and they will be a handfull. But our performances against Walsall have shown that we shouldnt be scared of anybody in this league either. COYR

Hey Walsall, i saw some good things from your guys over the two legs. Like the way you play to feet and with some degree of flair too. The league tells us you were clearly better than us over the season but your finishers didnt turn up for the 2 play off games. We also played as well as ive seen this season.
    If we dont make it up then id expect to see Saddlers up near top next season if you can keep team together.
    My sympathies. I know it hurts.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12