+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The yahoo filth shamed all over Scotland again

re: The yahoo filth shamed all over Scotland again

Did Ed finally get fed up with you telling lies about people bogboy?

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieSkelper
    How do you know it was a sellik fan who painted the wall weebufty?

Seems you are just using this as a point scoring exercise, which is pretty low as well.

FFS The Facebook Freak is delusional .

Uh oh, bog boy has phoned his daddy for back up.

Deflecting and denying since 1888.

There there human toilet

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieSkelper
    What the phuck are you on about Yeovil Town?
    Yeovil Town v Brentford 25/05/2013

You really do epitomize the thick dhim in dhenial don't you??
    Now I'll ask you one more time, was the fat rhat in the green and shyte a Yeovil Town supporter?? If not, where do his football allegiances lie??

I'll ask you again bufty, how do you know it was a Celtic fan who painted the wall?
    Dheny, dheny, dheny all you want. I know and YOU KNOW it was one of your own resonsible for this disgusting act. You have previous, there is and has been plenty of other 'disaster graffiti' daubed around Glasgow over the years by scvm. You can't even respect a minute's silence for the 66, coughing and spluttering through the silence with your stupid monobrowed grins. The Lurgan bhigot couldn't even be bothered to show. You are totally without respect, and on past history alone wh

Quote Originally Posted by Poguemahone
    **** me the H@ns are precious wee ****s who like tae be offended by everything.....supporters in England have been belting oot songs in the grounds aboot Munich and Hillsborough for years but that's something you won't hear fae Celtic Fans aboot Ibrox....if the boot was oan the other shoe???
    Go on then post the same graffiti message on a Liverpool Fans forum directed at the Hillsborough victims. When they 'respond', make sure and repost what you've posted on here. I'll just sit back and watch you being metaphorically torn limb from limb.

H@ns....I wanna be offended by them big bad Celtic fans...
    According to the Facebook freak celtc fans are innocent and white as the driven snow. 'It was a big bad Yeovil Town fan what done it and ran away'.

Phuck me bufty is still claiming we wasted a minute's silence by coughing ffs

You don't have any proof it was a Celtic fan who painted the wall so it's probably best you stop making a rip roaring c*nt of yourself.

I will agree with you that whoever makes fun of the disaster is a c*nt no matter who they support.

This point scoring on the death of 66 people is pathetic.

Wee Buddy is aff his rocker......were you one of the H@n fuds filming the Celtic Fans during the silence......what a nice way tae have Sombre remembrance H@n style.."

Quote Originally Posted by weebuddy
    **** me the H@ns are precious wee ****s who like tae be offended by everything.....supporters in England have been belting oot songs in the grounds aboot Munich and Hillsborough for years but that's something you won't hear fae Celtic Fans aboot Ibrox....if the boot was oan the other shoe???
    Go on then post the same graffiti message on a Liverpool Fans forum directed at the Hillsborough victims. When they 'respond', make sure and repost what you've posted on here. I'll just sit back and watch you being metaphorically torn limb from limb.

H@ns....I wanna be offended by them big bad Celtic fans...
    According to the Facebook freak celtc fans are innocent and white as the driven snow. 'It was a big bad Yeovil Town fan what done it and ran away'.[/quote]

Wee bufty is losing the plot here now. The warped mind of the hvn is a strange thing indeed.

Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)