+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3139404142 LastLast

Thread: The yahoo filth shamed all over Scotland again

re: The yahoo filth shamed all over Scotland again

Great so you must have proof now then I take it?

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieSkelper
    Precedent and balance of probability. You keep defending the skvmbag, you keep denying, deflecting and reallocating blame to some other innocent party. Only a fv6king idiot would believe it was done by anyone other than a lowest of the low member of the celtc dysfunctional family.

Now keep bumping, and make sure this thread gets the widest possible audience, there's a good little porker!!

So still no proof then, glad we cleared that up bufty

With that minute percentage you are actually admitting that one of your own COULD have done it, I'm with you, I think it was probably a Celtic fan, but at least you have admitted that one of your own is sick enough, this is a big day Mary, I'm proud of you. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by weebuddy
    Precedent and balance of probability. You keep defending the skvmbag, you keep denying, deflecting and reallocating blame to some other innocent party. Only a fv6king idiot would believe it was done by anyone other than a lowest of the low member of the celtc dysfunctional family.

Now keep bumping, and make sure this thread gets the widest possible audience, there's a good little porker!![/quote]
    Unfortunately for you, this thread just shows the h[size=3]uns on here (and their wee u-bend) as being a bunch of drama queens and fruitcakes. It is not good that some bam painted something disrespectful on your midden of a stadium but this thread is way ott....
    Just made you look like a bunch of fuds

"Sevvy too" date="19:30 16 May

"I think it was probably a Celtic fan"
    We got there in the end, HURRAH!!!!!

As for the rest of your disgusting post, the ed wants to have a word with himself for deeming it acceptable on any MB.

There's a few rhabids let themselves, their club and the decent members of their support down badly on this thread. The mods on this forum have done themselves no favours by allowing it.

Quote Originally Posted by John65
    Unfortunately for you, this thread just shows the h[size=3]uns on here (and their wee u-bend) as being a bunch of drama queens and fruitcakes.

Yeah, respecting the dead; being offended by lowlifes that desecrate the memory of the dead; countering a team of organised pigs that seek to protect same lowlifes and deflect the blame in every other direction. Yeah, definitely the actions of drama queens and fruitcakes.

It is not good that some bam painted something disrespectful on your FIVE STAR STADIUM but this thread is way ott....

Maybe if you and your piglets had just came straight out and condemned the graffiti artist's work the thread would have died a long time ago. However dhimmy always reverts to type, denying, deflecting and laying the blame elsewhere for all their scvmmy misdemeanors.

Just made you look like a bunch of fuds
    Let's keep this thread at the top of the

2 weeks later and wee bufty is still beelin about the mystery wall painter

Quote Originally Posted by "weebuddy"19:30 16 May

"[b
    I think it was probably a Celtic fan"[/b]
    We got there in the end, HURRAH!!!!!

As for the rest of your disgusting post, the ed wants to have a word with himself for deeming it acceptable on any MB.

There's a few rhabids let themselves, their club and the decent members of their support down badly on this thread. The mods on this forum have done themselves no favours by allowing it.[/quote]

In the end? Have a wee look at post 274, what we did get to in the end was you admitting that it was not beyond the hvn to have did it, well done,though it might not go down well with the rest of the hvn rats. :-)

P.s. what bit did you find disgusting?

Quote Originally Posted by sevvy too

In the end? Have a wee look at post 274, what we did get to in the end was you admitting that it was not beyond the hvn to have did it, well done,though it might not go down well with the rest of the hvn rats. :-)
    I had no input into post 274. I was neither 'quoted from a previous post', nor provided additional input.

Could your post 274 have have been in reply to post 219 posted by brother Rangersmandownunder. Extract of said post:

[quote="Rangersmandownunder" "] Post 219

I am the first to admit there are @rseholes in the Rangers support, its inevitable when you have such a large support from across large sections of society, particularly from the less salubrious areas of Glasgow and beyond, however had the shoe been on the other foot there is not a chance in hell I would try and blame this on anyone else and would want the culprit punished and banned from ever gettin

Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3139404142 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)