+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: Vote Scotland

re: Vote Scotland

'Christ are the unionists on here still bleating on about the loss? Accept it, move on like WE did in 2014.'

Lol...the Yes crowd were the worst losers ever seen in politics. Just look at the amount of conspiracy theories concocted.

Your post says a lot though, it shows the division that it's created in Scotland, it shows you are very much entrenched in an Us and Them mentality which unfortunately is the lasting legacy of the referendum.,

wide eyed , frothing at the mouth shortbread patriots all around, welcome to Scotland, unless you've come up the m74 it seems

lunatics

YES we lost maybe not fair n square 3 new powers at the last minute in a panic..
    That was a bit nasty and unfair. But again its up to the Scottish people whether we have another or not and again I don't want another anytime soon as I'm still hurting from the last loss.. For me 10yrs will do the job..
    Social media helped the YES campaign go from 27% to taking the lead in the polls hence the rushed through powers .

We didn't get any support from the press and other British media organizations with constant scare stories even the leader of the no campaign admitted without the scare stories they would not have won his words indeed.

10yrs will be about right for another one as I can't see any competition even then for the SNP.

you missed the rise of the conservatives in scotland then buc? Something that was unthinkable before the referendum, wake up and smell the coffee

Quote Originally Posted by gersforme
    you missed the rise of the conservatives in scotland then buc? Something that was unthinkable before the referendum, wake up and smell the coffee

Their vote wasn't up that much..

But some labour voters were turning to the Tories to try and knock the SNP out.imagine that.

But the labour voters who have joined the SNP the 3rd biggest party in the UK 116,000
    As it stands and still rising how many members do the rest of the Scottish parties have put together not that much really as I remember it.
    The SNP pre referendum only had 20,000 members now that's a rise and rise mate.

facepalm emoticon needed here

Quote Originally Posted by gersforme
    A protest vote by Folk that can't let go of The Butcher's Apron Strings,We all know that when the Labour party gets a strong leader and it's act together the Tories in Scotland will disappear faster than a S mackheid's Giro.

Quote Originally Posted by spameater1
    A protest vote by Folk that can't let go of The Butcher's Apron Strings,We all know that when the Labour party gets a strong leader and it's act together the Tories in Scotland will disappear faster than a S mackheid's Giro. [/quote] Call it that if you must but to me it's the Union flag, one that I'm proud to be born under and one I'm proud to call the flag of our Nation.

Quote Originally Posted by Buc
    YES we lost maybe not fair n square 3 new powers at the last minute in a panic..
    That was a bit nasty and unfair. But again its up to the Scottish people whether we have another or not and again I don't want another anytime soon as I'm still hurting from the last loss.. For me 10yrs will do the job..
    Social media helped the YES campaign go from 27% to taking the lead in the polls hence the rushed through powers .

We didn't get any support from the press and other British media organizations with constant scare stories even the leader of the no campaign admitted without the scare stories they would not have won his words indeed.

10yrs will be about right for another one as I can't see any competition even then for the SNP.
    You lost out fair and square so please stop with the conspiracy theories etc.
    And I'm hurting for what the SNP have done to Scotland. The huge division they have and still are causing a**** it's people.

And

Quote Originally Posted by Bodie80
    A protest vote by Folk that can't let go of The Butcher's Apron Strings,We all know that when the Labour party gets a strong leader and it's act together the Tories in Scotland will disappear faster than a S mackheid's Giro. [/quote] Call it that if you must but to me it's the Union flag, one that I'm proud to be born under and one I'm proud to call the flag of our Nation. [/quote]

If we're gonny get all teary eyed about pieces of coloured cloth,it still aint the flag of Scotland.

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)