+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Vote Scotland

re: Vote Scotland

"Vote Scotland"

One of the most vile political ideas in a world strewn with some pretty vile ideologies.

I've just been to vote. I voted for the human race. As I always do.

If you disagree with me and vote for another ideology that you think is better for the human race, that's fine. WE can agree to disagree.

But spare me the fascist cr@p about voting for a country.

[quote="54FairAndSquare"

One of the most vile political ideas in a world strewn with some pretty vile ideologies.

I've just been to vote. I voted for the human race. As I always do.

If you disagree with me and vote for another ideology that you think is better for the human race, that's fine. WE can agree to disagree.

But spare me the fascist cr@p about voting for a country.

[/quote]

the thing is, you are voting for the biggest fascist in this land. They hate white people, they hate Scots, Welsh, Irish and the English. They try and are succeeding with knuts like you to turn us all against each other so they can make cash out of us all. why don't you want Scotland ruled by the Scots for the Scots? why do you want to be ruled by some toffs who hate your country, but only want the income? If Scotland was so much of a drain on the uk they would have phucked you off. fact is they only care about the colour of cash, r

Well there you go. Larkhall bastion of Sevco, Unionism, Labourism, Abode O Rolf,
    Just given a massive Tory vote, What do we make of that ?

Nats v Britnats Can't wait Yesss

BTW SNP won it

Stewarty x

My mantra when it comes to politics is I LOVE MY COUNTRY, I DONT HATE THE ENGLISH.

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27
    Well there you go. Larkhall bastion of Sevco, Unionism, Labourism, Abode O Rolf,

BTW SNP won it

Stewarty x
    The result in this constituency simply underlines how stupid, bigoted and incredibly ignorant your OP was, the fact you now come back to shout about how Larkhall voted shows you up to be the complete phukwit everyone suspected, had they voted against the SNP your post would be about Unionist, knuckledraggers, Union flag waving, blah blah phukin blah.

You can be proudly Scottish and British, neither has to be exclusive.

The vote for SNP is very likely more to do with who the current Labour leader is than any turn in thinking in regards to independence.

From the results I have seen so far the SNP have peaked, they have consolidated their lead from the general election, but haven't pushed on wi

SAOR ALBA

Yes parties have an outright majority.

Fantastic result for Scotland who won?

Quote Originally Posted by scots
    Yes parties have an outright majority.
    The good thing is the SNP don't which they did have. The people of Scotland are slowly waking up. The tide is turning slowly

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27

BTW SNP won it

Stewarty x
    What a pr1ck

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)