+ Visit Portsmouth FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: How many will be in Fp Thursday evening...

How many will be in Fp Thursday evening...

for the 1st leg play off v Plymouth Argyle. I'll go for 18752. Safe trip back Daz, see you next season ?

re: How many will be in Fp Thursday evening...

Eigh**** thousand, six hunnerds and twelvety.

Btw everyone Lovedean has an inside informant on ticket sales. This compo is rotten to the core.

Tickets are on General Sale this morning, Maximum of 4 per person apparently. They wont last that long so if you want one or more, best of luck to get the seat somewhere near where you want. I know one fan who would love to get one of the seats Daz and his gang had Saturday, hope he is lucky. Corky my "friend" was amazed to hear the first in the queue for an away ticket arrived at Fp around 0100 yesterday. I bet the night life in your neck of the woods was still underway at that time of the morning ?

The street lights go out at 12:00 so the only "night life" in this neck of the woods at 0100 is the occassional lost reveller being carried home by the Peelers. (ooh er sounds painful).

Only seats in the Families Enclosure left from what I read. Have my dosh already for next seasons ST whatever happens.

What a lovely day. Over 18k in tonight, going to be a very busy traffic evening.

17622 it was. Well Done Dunny nearest. I thought the ME would be full but of course it wasn't. Shame as the game deserved a full house even if a very lenient referee didn't

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)