+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Falkirk, Hibs,Kilmarnock , Stranraer or Ayr

Falkirk, Hibs,Kilmarnock , Stranraer or Ayr

Three out of these five will be in the Championship so things are narrowed down a tad . Well done to Stranraer who got through 8-6 on agg aet in what must have been a great tie and match. We will see if they can follow this through now and defeat Ayr. ------- I still predict that fatigue will catch up with Hibs and that Killie will retain their SPL status ( just). Also that Ayr will pip Stranraer to complete our league next year.-----Ideally, I would have Ayr, Hibs and Killie .

re: Falkirk, Hibs,Kilmarnock , Stranraer or Ayr

Me too. Shame it can't happen.

Can Falkirk not beat Hibs and then beat Killie ?

Aye. Happy to see the back of Falkirk. Nothing against the club but find it a dismal day out.

Kilmarnock, Ayr and the team from Easter Road for me.

Quote Originally Posted by louisxiv
    Aye. Happy to see the back of Falkirk. Nothing against the club but find it a dismal day out.
    Just when you said it can't happen, thought I had made a mistake . Anyway, agree, Killie, Hibs and Ayr far better days out than Falkirk

Don't think we will see Livi in this division again. The only way is down or bust.

From a purely travelling point of view I'd prefer Kilmarnock and Ayr United: and a trip to Easter Road is always a good day out (which means, of course, I am rooting for Falkirk to go up). However, as I wrote elsewhere, we might be better to have the insurance of Stranraer in the Championship rather than have Ayr United. I think we are going to find it hard to end up above the play-off position next season but we should be able to finish above Dumbarton and Stranraer (and that is not forgetting that Dumbarton beat us in both the league and the cup this season).

Good point Cresswell, didn't really think of that

AYR, they should just be to strong for Stranraer.
    FALKIRK, Hibs should take care off them over two legs, but it will be close.
    KILMARNOCK, Again Hibs will gain there place back in the premier league, don't think the bottom teams in the Spl are as strong as the top teams in the championship!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)