+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fair Play

Fair Play

To West Ham United.. Who have sold 50.000 Season tickets at the Olympic Stadium.. Pretty impressive ..

Have you got one Tricky ?

- view external link

re: Fair Play

Fair Play my @rse as Mr Royle would say!!

A new £289 Band 5 Season Ticket will become the cheapest in the Premier League* and represents a cost per game of just £15.20. This market-leading rate means a family of four can watch West Ham’s 19 home games from just £776 – the equivalent of just £41 per match.

There's an old cockney rhyming phrase Alf 'two bob' looks like the appy ammers are living up to that. In London those prices are peanuts, no wonder Orient complained.

quote="alfinyalcabo"]To West Ham United.. Who have sold 50.000 Season tickets at the Olympic Stadium.. Pretty impressive ..

Have you got one Tricky ?

No i don;'t get a chance to go anymore and would have no chance of a ticket anyway as i am not on the priority list.
    Yes they have sold all 52.000 season tickets and going to up the capacity to 66.000 as there are thousands on the priority waiting list.
    So much for those who said they would not fill the ground.
    As for Dave's post he is hinting that West Ham have been two bob bit by selling the tickets cheap so they fill the ground.
    What is wrong with that?
    He says 41 quid is peanuts in London but thousands of fans come from out of London and after travel 41 quid is a lot of money.
    So you would rather have high ticket prices Dave ?
    Instead of making tickets affordable to the working class fans?
    Stop being lemon Dave, You are starting to sound like that yid from Harlow Ha Ha.
    As for Orient......Orien

Wow that really hit you hard Trick!!

It costs more than £41 for me to buy just a ticket for myself at the Lane and chelski and @rse are probably dearer.

It is a great gesture by west ham to use all those millions of pounds they have stolen from the tax payer and like Robin Hood give it to back to the fans but my point was that your initial post seemed to indicate that west ham were suddenly the best supported team in London, when we all know they are fifth behind Spurs. @rse chelski and Palace.

How have they stolen from the tax payer?
    West Ham have signed a 99 year lease at £2.5 Million per season which equates to roughly around a quater of a billion £ in rent.
    Orient offered just £100.000 per year in rent .
    Also When the stadium was being designed West Ham offered to buy it for £100 Million if they designed it for a football purpose after the olympics.
    Which Seb coe's lot turned down.
    So blame them.
    If Orient had got it it would of become a waste land again.
    And Slack Alice bigger than West Ham?
    Has the heat got to you ?

I love it when a plan comes together..

Talk is West Ham have put in a £50 Million bid for Walcott (24 Million) and Benteke (26 Million).
    Hopefully the tax payer will contribute to their wages

Rumour has it in the east end of London,if you buy pie n mash or jellied eels you get a free season ticket for West Ham..

Im sure Claw has already said that one with bells on it Alf

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo
    Rumour has it in the east end of London,if you buy pie n mash or jellied eels you get a free season ticket for West Ham..
    Why just the east end Alf ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast