+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 502 of 560 FirstFirst ... 2402452492500501502503504512552 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,020 of 5595

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

Quote Originally Posted by LED View Post
    It's up to you to provide the evidence that you say you have .
    In the defense of RJ and some of his inane ramblings your honor, I don't think he has ever actually claimed to have any evidence of money laundering at our club.

But that being said he might have a point though with his gut feeling

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    In the defense of RJ and some of his inane ramblings your honor, I don't think he has ever actually claimed to have any evidence of money laundering at our club.

But that being said he might have a point though with his gut feeling
    While acting as council for young naive RJ BlowUpSheep, you should be aware that you need to qualify said inane ramblings, otherwise you're just regurgitating the bullsh!t of RJ and wasting the courts time.

Come back what you have said evidence, otherwise you'll be in contempt of court

"Vintage min, get the lock's out and lock out this thread"

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    While acting as council for young naive RJ BlowUpSheep, you should be aware that you need to qualify said inane ramblings, otherwise you're just regurgitating the bullsh!t of RJ and wasting the courts time.

Any evidence of Jonny Hayes signing a new contract so we get money?

No?

As you were folks.

Fk me just how many times can the word "naive" be posted in a single thread think we could be heading for record with this one.

Fk me just how many times can the word "naive" be posted in a single thread think we could be heading for record with this one.
    Excellent deflection attempt

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Any evidence of Jonny Hayes signing a new contract so we get money?

No?

As you were folks.
    Did he sign an extension? Yes
    Did we get money from selling him? Yes

As you were folks

Excellent deflection attempt
    Fk me Comical Ali, how many times do you use the post "excellent deflection attempt"

Fk me Comical Ali, how many times do you use the post "excellent deflection attempt"
    He does that when he knows he is stumped for an answer.
    It’s great how I get called young and naive from him because I said about the dodgy investments that could be coming into the club. I have yet to hear from him and his fellow buffers the names of the individuals that are financing the training facilities. Dave Cormack is the only name I have heard and he is putting up around £2m. Where is the other £10m coming from....my guess is that it is dirty money simply because it has been happening in football a bit. We are no different...we will take any type of money, no matter how dirty it is.

I actually think Stewart Milne would take blood money instead of using his own vast wealth.
    Last edited by RED_JOHN; 12-09-2019 at 11:24 AM.

Attachment 13878

Any good to you Stewarty boy...can I have the naming rights for the new Stadium. I will name it The Dirty Money Arena.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    He does that when he knows he is stumped for an answer.
    It’s great how I get called young and naive from him because I said about the dodgy investments that could be coming into the club. I have yet to hear from him and his fellow buffers the names of the individuals that are financing the training facilities. Dave Cormack is the only name I have heard and he is putting up around £2m. Where is the other £10m coming from....my guess is that it is dirty money simply because it has been happening in football a bit. We are no different...we will take any type of money, no matter how dirty it is.

I actually think Stewart Milne would take blood money instead of using his own vast wealth.
    I must admit I cant remember the last time any fkr called me young pal.
    Actually at my age I don't remember much of fk all nowadays

As for the dirty money I do vividly recall a night down the docks in the mid 80's with fool Annie but I'm nae sure that that is on topic or suitable for this thread.

Page 502 of 560 FirstFirst ... 2402452492500501502503504512552 ... LastLast