+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 554 of 560 FirstFirst ... 54454504544552553554555556 ... LastLast
Results 5,531 to 5,540 of 5595

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

Up and doon the Broad Hill until they get their act together in front of goal.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    It’s fantastic that the £13m spent on the training facilities didn’t include having an indoor pitch to deal with the snowy conditions. Another piece of forward thinking from our board.
    They cut it from the original plan . truly bizarre for the money supposedly spent , all they have is a glorified portacabin.

Name:  missing.jpg
Views: 602
Size:  20.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Jussi View Post
    They cut it from the original plan . truly bizarre for the money supposedly spent , all they have is a glorified portacabin.

Name:  missing.jpg
Views: 602
Size:  20.1 KB
    I always said that what they spent (supposedly £13m) was far too much for what they actually got for the spend. They got ripped off big time.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I always said that what they spent (supposedly £13m) was far too much for what they actually got for the spend. They got ripped off big time.
    That would be a decent question for Cormack - why there is no indoor training building.

I daresay they will be selling parts of it for housing next.

That would be a decent question for Cormack - why there is no indoor training building.

I mentioned that at the time and the usual suspect argued that it wasn't required.

That's because of our Mediterranean climate.

Ditching that stupid stadium idea is the best thing to have happened to the Dons in years.

According to the boy rob wicks ( I think) at some function it was purely to make planning permission easier and once complex was already there it would be added after

And probably one of the questions he might want to answer. Fire it into him and see what happens. Also ask if they are using dirty money at the club

Quote Originally Posted by bigj View Post
    According to the boy rob wicks ( I think) at some function it was purely to make planning permission easier and once complex was already there it would be added after
    Was it not Rob Wicks that came out with the "Challenger Brand" p1sh?

Cant think of anyone that would be interested in that......

Page 554 of 560 FirstFirst ... 54454504544552553554555556 ... LastLast