+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 558 of 560 FirstFirst ... 58458508548556557558559560 LastLast
Results 5,571 to 5,580 of 5595

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    It was probably that pr1ck Stewart Milne.
    He's really got to you huh?

I know I hide it well but i cant stand the clunt.

Even our fan base is a shambles if McInnes and Milne are our top fans

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Completely agree that we need to get a feasibility study done as soon as possible to see what it will take to get it built there. The footprint is big enough as we won't need much on site parking given public transport links but will need to check things like ground conditions. Planning permission won't be a walk in the park given all of the flats down there as no doubt there will be the beach front liberation army that will be against it (at least the W.A.N.K.S will support the new stadium ). In fact my biggest concern would be that we need to keep the height of the stands much lower than would be ideal for a proper atmospheric stadium because of the proximity to the flats.

I'm not so concerned that money will be as big an issue as you think as Cormack and his mates along with the sale of Pittodrie will provide the bulk of the money in the same way as they did for the training facility
    We could show our "green" credentials and say there will be no parking sites (except for the directors' limos, obviously) anywhere around the ground. Whenever the bigots come to play we could give them parking spaces at Westhill and tell them to walk the rest of the way.

Quote Originally Posted by dons8321 View Post
    We could show our "green" credentials
    Gave me an idea ... Would it not be brill if in this new build, the roof could be plastered wi' solar panels, and a few wind turbines incorporated .... might be a way of raising revenue - selling excess tae the national grid .... and usin' that revenue tae pay for (pre)installation and running of under stand heating ... makin those winter nights games less o' an ordeal ... (mind you , late autumn and early spring nights can be every bit as chilly.

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Gave me an idea ... Would it not be brill if in this new build, the roof could be plastered wi' solar panels, and a few wind turbines incorporated .... might be a way of raising revenue - selling excess tae the national grid .... and usin' that revenue tae pay for (pre)installation and running of under stand heating ... makin those winter nights games less o' an ordeal ... (mind you , late autumn and early spring nights can be every bit as chilly.
    Wind turbines could double up as floodlights, you could be onto something!

One that has slipped in under the radar. Hopefully, that's Kingsford finally kicked into the long grass
    https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/...-stadium-real/

Quote Originally Posted by Gallus79 View Post
    Actually it will.

I'll make sure of it.

Ah shame

Page 558 of 560 FirstFirst ... 58458508548556557558559560 LastLast