+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 538 of 560 FirstFirst ... 38438488528536537538539540548 ... LastLast
Results 5,371 to 5,380 of 5595

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Don't know what rumour you are on about but fingers and toes crossed
    Rumours rife about town are that Cormack has bought out Milne along with another American.
    Craig Brown also gone along with some other unnamed directors. New stadium not happening, looking to redevelop Pittodrie.
    Apparently press conference on this next week.....

Thats what I have heard from two different people today. Only one mentioned staying at Pittodrie though. Hope that bit above everything else is true.

Guess time will tell.

Milne, Brown and the Shuttle Bus Arena all kicked to the kerb....the things dreams are made of.

As has been said, time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    Milne, Brown and the Shuttle Bus Arena all kicked to the kerb....the things dreams are made of.

As has been said, time will tell.
    McInnes??????

Quote Originally Posted by awafaehame View Post
    Rumours rife about town are that Cormack has bought out Milne along with another American.
    Craig Brown also gone along with some other unnamed directors. New stadium not happening, looking to redevelop Pittodrie.

Thats what I have heard from two different people today. Only one mentioned staying at Pittodrie though. Hope that bit above everything else is true.

Guess time will tell.
    The minute Milne said, at the opening of Cormack Park, that the stadium was being pushed back a year, the natural reaction was that that element of the development is getting elbowed.

Kingsford land only cost £1m apparently, plus the work gone into to clearing that part of the site won't go to waste if it's used for an indoor facility down the line, training facility extension, or even sold off for commercial purposes.

McInnes??????
    If we get rid of those sevco loving sh1tebags and the Club shows real ambition then the McInnes situation will take care of itself.

It would be too much common sense to realise that the new stadium is a stupid idea. Maybe they've finally realised how fucking bad the outlook is for us.

That said, I see in the Considine interview they've got a wee framed picture of the artist impression. Looks like they are still pushing it.

Quote Originally Posted by awafaehame View Post

Guess time will tell.
    Americans (and a Canadian apparently).
    Of the existing Board, only Cormack & Wicks will remain.
    Also chat of forgetting Kingsford, and redeveloping Pittodrie - that would be too good to be true...
    We're rid of the masonic a*sehole, and also ditching the idea of Westhill Wanderers.

If all true, and thinking slightly further ahead, I'd wonder about the security of Derek McInnes, seeing as Milne was his No.1 backer?....

McInnes??????
    Pacman.
    relax.
    The BIG issue, and the more important issue, is getting rid of Milne.
    He's been a 90% failure as chairman.
    The litany of his failures is too long for me to post!

Once the revolution has been and gone, I think you'll find DM isn't in as strong a position as he is now......

Where are all these rumours coming from? I smell shiite.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Where are all these rumours coming from? I smell shiite.
    I have heard these rumours for a while ...
    Right now seems to be something in them..
    However I heard the new stadium was still the plan ....
    Hope at least that part is ****e

Page 538 of 560 FirstFirst ... 38438488528536537538539540548 ... LastLast