+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: TV Reviews

TV Reviews

I still ofn't got round to getting an replacement telly since mine expired

Could folk please post reviews of what's gannin on

BBC1, BBC2 and C4 only

The Artsnight special on the relationship between art and the unconscious mind looks good

No reviews of the Clarence Balding show or Netflix stuff

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by deezel View Post
    I still ofn't got round to getting an replacement telly since mine expired

I'm currently w­anking mesel to death on ****hub.

Could folk please post reviews of what's gannin on

BBC1, BBC2 and C4 only

The Artsnight special on the relationship between art and the unconscious mind looks good

No reviews of the Clarence Balding show or Netflix stuff

Thanks in advance
    We know

Why only those three channels deezel? Why haven't you picked up a new telly yet? Think of all the stuff that you are missing out on,free view has lots of channels on it now,back to your original question....There's nowt worth watching, Its all property shows and Jeremy Kyle

Edit

Oh except for Fake or Fortune,I enjoyed that but its finished now

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)