+ Visit Tottenham Hotspur FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Well well well what a load of ****e you lot are

Well well well what a load of ****e you lot are

No balls Arsenal do you every season even when you even dream of winning the Premier. Joke club considering all the hand outs you get off Sky Tv and the biased cockney press.Dream on you will never win F all. And before all the replies you are right neither will we but at least we are a proper club. See you next season.

re: Well well well what a load of ****e you lot are

If I supported the bog rolls I would have moved a bit further away than Bulgaria!!
    Yes we are gutted to slip up in the run in and let the @rse finish second but not as much as all those goons who want w*n*er out! They will be stuck with him for a few more years now but we will get better.

As for we will never win anything I suggest you find someone who can read and ask them who are joint 5th as regards trophies won by teams in England.

If you are that intelligent you will know i was referring to what you are capable of winning in the future and not living on your so called glorious past. How many players will you off load to Man Utd this close season ?

Jog on you wannabe Romanian, supporting a team from a Birmingham suburb.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)