+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chin up, Dejan..

re: Chin up, Dejan..

Quote Originally Posted by Southerndown
    Have I missed something, why all the vitriol towards Lovren?
    He went to another club in the hope of winning trophies. As you know, this lot don't do trophies and despise ambition......hence the vitriol.

Winning trophies? That's gone well so far then!
    For ambition read self serving, mercenary, greed. Another one, just like Lallana, who forced the issue by threatening to withdraw their labour. Thinking that they're somehow better than they really are.
    As I said, good riddance. We certainly haven't missed them.
    Morgan Schneiderlin left because he's ambitious and wants to win trophies. Fair enough. He conducted himself correctly. There's no vitreol towards him.

Yeah I know he didn't play it too well when he left. But he has played in two Finals this year......so he's getting pretty close.

Quote Originally Posted by kernow
    For ambition read self serving, mercenary, greed. Another one, just like Lallana, who forced the issue by threatening to withdraw their labour. Thinking that they're somehow better than they really are.
    As I said, good riddance. We certainly haven't missed them.
    What's satisfyingly ironic is how his utterly awful performances at the start of the season helped steer Liverpool to their joint lowest league finish for more than 40 years.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12