+ Visit Sunderland FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: .. Townsend to Palace? ..

.. Townsend to Palace? ..

.. Wonder if Woy has had a whisper saying you need to be playing regularly in the Premier League if you want to be an England regular ..

re: .. Townsend to Palace? ..

Have you told them up tha road?.....This really could be the breaking point for many up there, this could tip them over the edge, and i thought Pardies had a soft spot for the toon even though they despised him...

I think Townsend was probably the only Newcastle player who can hold his head up...it's really odd that after all the mags calling these players gutless and ****, they've done a complete 180 and are now hoping they all stay...must be the Rafa effect?

.. yeh! Rafa Benthus will never get them relegated .. and their superstars have the guts to keep them up ..

Quote Originally Posted by andyj73 View Post
    .. yeh! Rafa Benthus will never get them relegated .. and their superstars have the guts to keep them up ..
    Sissoko putting out the come and get me cry....Wijnaldem will be next.

And so the Exodus begins...The migration of the BIG Fish from the Goldfish bowl in search of smaller ponds...oh dear!

Ley`ve only got lascelles t`blame....

.. and Rafa Beneathus ..

Haha, I cannot believe how obsessed you are with our club! Not much happening at your own? Just waiting for Fatty to get you relegated?

Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post
    Haha, I cannot believe how obsessed you are with our club! Not much happening at your own? Just waiting for Fatty to get you relegated?
    Seems he relegated you instead

Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post
    .. six in a row .. unbeaten in 8 .. stopped up twice at your expense and put the last nail in your relegation coffin in the most important prem season .. Ha, and you talk about our relegation fool .. he would have kept you ****in up ..

.. how's the chumpionship fella ..