+ Visit Millwall FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 30K Tickets sold

30K Tickets sold

As of Wednesday evening. seems a lot less going then previous visits to Wembley. our first visit there saw us take around 49k a record number for one club at the national stadium. maybe the Novelty has worn off after four visits in the last seven years.

re: 30K Tickets sold

I was talking to a couple of lions fans who said that they were giving Wembley a miss as they had made plans to see England in France in the Euros, its only 2 weeks away.

But they are still selling tickets for Wembley so I am sure they will exceed 30k.

A lot of Swindon fans snubbed Wembley because of the rip-off effect.
    I personally don't like the place.
    It annoys me that there are empty seats after the players KO for the 2nd half at every flaming game there because they are stuck on the concourse queening for their over priced pizza based baguette and beverage.
    The acoustics are crap too
    Oh and we have never won there

I was told today by my nieces boyfriend that he went down to the den on the last day tickets were being made available to the general public and although there were quiet a number of people there they were told they could not purchase tickets from the ticket office they had too buy them online...could it be they were informed by the police that non millwall ttoublemakers may be trying to get tickets has anyone got any ideas on this

Never heard anything about tickets being on sale at the ground. i think probably that's why we never sold all of our tickets for once. not everyone is online or uses credit cards. i know Barnsley were selling tickets towards the end of the week at Oakwell. as for the troublemakers i think it was just as easy for them to buy tickets online once they went on general sale.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)