+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: KOEMAN TO EVERTON?

KOEMAN TO EVERTON?

Lots of crap emerged yesterday (on the back of a dodgy tweet by a dutch tabloid hack) all pointing towards Ronald being Everton's man and offering £7million plus a £165million 'warchest'

As we know Ronald has always stated that he will honour his contract, yet still some are confirming it as a 'Done Deal' and other more reputable sources arent even giving it air time. So what do we reckon ? For what its worth I think the only way he will leave us is if we the club decide to part company with him. What really gets my goat is that if he goes then once again Les Reed will have made himself look a right knob with his recent comments. Why oh why can't we just have a quiet ****ing summer!!!??

re: KOEMAN TO EVERTON?

No chance of a quiet summer for anybody in the Prem with the money that is kicking around but no matter who goes, stays, or comes in we have seen it all before - many times. The doom merchants will tell us that this time it really is the end and we will just keep going. Triumph in adversity. It's why we will always be the South Coast's top team.

Latest odds on his replacement.

I just wish we could keep hold of someone for more than a couple of seasons. - view external link

I can't see him leaving this season and I find the latest odds for a new manager quite funny.
    Harry Rednapp 25-1
    Le Tiss and James Beattie 50-1

It would be a shame if he goes, but we are Southampton we march on. I will await the official news.
    Good to see the papers already pedaling the normal summer meltdown, they like the Referee Association appear to have missed Cortese leaving.

The cowman will go. Some of your best players will also go. But. Scum always replace managers and players with a better manager and better players. I'm Pompey, but that's just how it is.

You need to win some silverware otherwise you will always remain a feeder club, scummers need a trophy.. And, your fans need to up their game. The PFC Plymouth atmosphere was incredible. You get 30,000 at St Mary's but generate nothing. Re the Plymouth game, How many Saints fans saw that 4th Div game? Singing from Pompey was amazing (i'm not sure who it helped though, the home or the away team).

It's that time of year again with all the latest from " a spokesman from the club" or "reliable sources" or "representatives for .....". all dutifully regurgitated by the Daily Rumour or the Speculator. Until it's published on the OS, as far as I'm concerned it's all a load of old tosh and in any event we've heard and and had it all before. What will be will be.

The agents are circling like vultures, ready to tear up any contract in exchange for their commissions - if RK wants to go to Everton, it does suggest his views on what he needs to progress with Saints next season are not being matched by what the board at SM are offering.

I hope he stays at least until the end of his contract, but we all know they are not worth the paper they are written on.

If the salary reports are correct then I cant blame him for leaving but I had hoped that he was a more honourable man than Pochetino having said that he would see out his contract and possibly more at SMS.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast