+ Visit Sunderland FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sam to raid his old club?

Sam to raid his old club?

Strengthen the defence. - view external link

.. James Tomkins .. anyone got any opinions on him ..

Don't see a lot of links yet...hopefully we are a much better club in the transfer market with Sam!

Well, he`s either a CB or a FB he cant be both, as a FB he`d have a decent chance of First team footy here because ours arent worldbeaters, but as a CB he`d be behind Kone & Kaboul for sure and would only get games as a result of either K or K being injured..

Sam being a Defender himself is in the best position to judge, and his judgement i would trust!

Quote Originally Posted by elsphynx View Post
    Well, he`s either a CB or a FB he cant be both, as a FB he`d have a decent chance of First team footy here because ours arent worldbeaters, but as a CB he`d be behind Kone & Kaboul for sure and would only get games as a result of either K or K being injured..

Sam being a Defender himself is in the best position to judge, and his judgement i would trust!
    I trust Sam with signing CB's also...up front I thought I was interested in Sakho until I heard that he's missed more games than Andy Carroll the last two seasons.