Get prepared for when football returns - Stock up on PPE now!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Manangerial update, Exclusive

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,175

    Manangerial update, Exclusive

    Zola joins the race

    I reckon Warnock will be our new boss but Garcia is still
    favouritehttp://m.nottinghampost.com/Gianfranco-Zola-gatecrashes-race-Nottingham/story-29365588-detail/story.html

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    730
    Wow, looks like you got the locals excited Tricky
    Last edited by woolwhacker; 09-06-2016 at 08:54 PM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    8,359
    Ah but it doesn't take much to excite our Es***.
    A slice of pie even a BLT sandwich gets him really hot under the collar!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,175
    BLT Sandwich?

    Prefer a Balti one for breakfast thanks,

    Where have you been?, Derby F'd up
    Again

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    5,004
    Quote Originally Posted by es***red52 View Post
    BLT Sandwich?

    Prefer a Balti one for breakfast thanks,

    Where have you been?, Derby F'd up
    Again
    So did the rest that didn't get promoted including you, but at least we made a fist of it and were in a position or a chance of promotion, you on the other hand were lucky to stay up

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,987
    Thing is stenny we knew where we would be come the end of the season.made a right good fist of it spending 25million on players hiking up your wage bill and sacking the best up and coming coach in Europe and replacing him with mels mate.we lived up to what we thought would happen whereas you finished worse of than you thought.
    Anyway back on topic.warnock was in big demand a few weeks ago and there was a poll asking fans if they would be happy with him as manager.he was told he had something like 54% would be happy with his appointment.he was told this and said well done to those who said yes,since then he's not been in the public eye as much as he was with clubs chasing him.fell off the face of the earth or got a job that's being kept quiet?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    18,408
    Quote Originally Posted by Polish_ForestMad View Post
    Thing is stenny we knew where we would be come the end of the season.made a right good fist of it spending 25million on players hiking up your wage bill and sacking the best up and coming coach in Europe and replacing him with mels mate.we lived up to what we thought would happen whereas you finished worse of than you thought.
    Anyway back on topic.warnock was in big demand a few weeks ago and there was a poll asking fans if they would be happy with him as manager.he was told he had something like 54% would be happy with his appointment.he was told this and said well done to those who said yes,since then he's not been in the public eye as much as he was with clubs chasing him.fell off the face of the earth or got a job that's being kept quiet?
    But DCFC were odds on favourites last June!!
    DCM went into melt down, "lump on" was the cry

    Our odds reflected our embargo and injury list. Woeful.

    DCFC had the auto's pegged as dead certs by Xmas, was the cry, "lump on"

    So nice try at Deflection Stenson, but that's pitiful even by your standards.

    You ****ed it up magnificently, even the panic buys that were going to see you over the line.

    We/I / everyone said we'd struggle this time last year. You lot was that cocky, you camped in here until it started to look shaky.

    Then it dried up.

    Now run along back to DCM where you can have another dig at me, before I get round to banning you again.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    3,943
    Tricky. I predict next season we will be relegated because like you said last August I think my. team are s...t I will be like you predict the worse outcome then say we've done OK if we finish 16th By the way you predicted on here on the 18th of May you would have new owners and manager next week were are they. Mind you remember you telling us about MON meeting Fawaz in London in April I will run along to DCM now before you tell me too

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    18,408
    Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Tricky. I predict next season we will be relegated because like you said last August I think my. team are s...t I will be like you predict the worse outcome then say we've done OK if we finish 16th By the way you predicted on here on the 18th of May you would have new owners and manager next week were are they. Mind you remember you telling us about MON meeting Fawaz in London in April I will run along to DCM now before you tell me too
    Patience, because something isn't official release, doesn't mean it isn't so. No point my explaining it. You never want to believe anything I say anyway.
    As for MON, he was met twice in London. Unfortunately, I WAS NOT IN THE ROOM TO GIVE A BLOW BY BLOW ACCOUNT.

    AS FOR LAST SEASONS PREDICTIONS-

    1. We are under an embargo, can only sign lesser paid players. 9 players out long term injury- the bookies looked at that and said fair enough here's what we think.
    NFFC 33/1
    NOTTM FOREST. Best odds: 33-1

    They had a great start last season under club legend Stuart Pearce, but it all ended in tears as Pearce was sacked after a poor run of form in February and Dougie Freedman took over. There was an immediate improvement but then their form nosedived in the final weeks of the season as they lost six of their last eight games. Their overall direction of travel is downwards they've finished 8th, 11th and 14th in the last three years and looking at the trends, a season of struggle is a real possibility.

    2. DCFC- LOST PLAY OFF FINAL
    Signed bucket loads of players for big money( all season)
    Bookies went fair enough 6/1

    DERBY. Best odds: 6-1.

    They were the joint favourites last season but after topping the table in late February they fizzled out really poorly in the last third of the season and in the end they didn't even make the play-offs. They've got a stronger squad this time, but while it's very hard not to see them challenging for the title, their current odds don't look over-generous given the competitive nature of the division.

    So who's deluding who?

    Now you to run along as well.

    http://www.theweek.co.uk/64674/the-i...onship-2015-16

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    3,943
    9players out long term who is deluding who You should know it makes not the slightest difference in the Championship who the bookies make favorites Or how much money you spend if that counted your club would have been in the Prem 3 years ago

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •