+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Cracking Local Muncheries

O/T Cracking Local Muncheries

I started one of these a while back but its gone due to the cut off

Tonight i took Mrs Pac to Sabai in Inverurie as she cant make Donington this year so as of tomorrow i winna see her for 5 weeks pretty much

It was excellent. Really really excellent. A local gem only 5 miles fae Pac Towers

Thai food, massive menu, nice place

Had mixed starter to share(how romantic) followed by Jungle Curry for main. Pretty spicy but affa fine. When im back from Angola im heading straight back with Mrs Pac again

One complaint, my large Diet Coke was the same price as her Magners. Dear Coke that. Which didnt ruin the night but its nae richt

If you are looking for a munch in Garioch, head there

El Cortijio
    Fan bloody tastic!

Argie food!

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    One complaint, my large Diet Coke was the same price as her Magners. Dear Coke that. Which didnt ruin the night but its nae richt
    More to the point, why were you drinking diet coke? Everyone knows pepsi max is for proper mannies. Might be a subtle form of discrimination against pooves.

Sabai is really good and another Inverurie eatery of note is Rajpoot. Absolutely magnificent indian on West High street.

I have been a couple of times to Sabai in Aberdeen, love it. Only negative was my date kept oglin' the Thai bird that waited our table.

There is an Indian upstairs where Etams used to be on the corner of Bridge St, right across from old C&A. I think it is called Ambals, the food was excellent. Me and the wife have different dietry requirements and they managed to cater for us both

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    There is an Indian upstairs where Etams used to be on the corner of Bridge St, right across from old C&A. I think it is called Ambals, the food was excellent.
    Agreed, it is very good in there and the presentation of the food is also excellent.

Showing your age with Etam, it was latterly Millets!

I really like Rishis on George St. They serve stuff in there that I've never seen in any other Indian before. Was first taken there by an Indian work colleague so I take that as a mark of it's genuine-ness (that or her da owns it! ). Always used to use Monsoona for delivery when I stayed in toon and it was affa fine too.

Recently went to Café Andaluz and thought it was really fine - particularly for being part of a chain, albeit a small chain. Had some kind of spicy, crispy breaded cod and it must be one of the nicest things I've eaten in years - properly excellent. Was slightly disappointed by the Spanish staples though (albondigas, gambas pil pil, etc) but the more random stuff we ordered was very good

Is there a Cafe Andaluz in toon now ? Been to Glesca West End job and Embra, hoorin' fine.

Food story is superb veggie and vegan catered for in abundance Thistle street Aberdeen superb place..

I did get splattered with mild curry all over my suit over the lass computer and my wife's hair and the piano ..

It were a laugh .. An accident these things happen so didn't complain even though the serving lass was really upset.

We had a great night there can't wait go back .

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast