+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Where is everyone?

Where is everyone?

Is this site in its final throes?
    There seem to be very few posts since the changes to the format, in fact there's more activity on Banter these days and that's saying something!

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Is this site in its final throes?
    There seem to be very few posts since the changes to the format, in fact there's more activity on Banter these days and that's saying something!
    That's the trouble with this ignore list

Log in with your username not e-mail address in case that's the problem (that got me too )
    Last edited by millertop; 09-06-2016 at 07:45 AM.

Thats the problem millertop,been trying everything to log in,gave up in the end,then I saw your post and its simple innit.Why dunt we get sum propper info.

Quote Originally Posted by hotun View Post
    Thats the problem millertop,been trying everything to log in,gave up in the end,then I saw your post and its simple innit.Why dunt we get sum propper info.
    I think I've cracked the log in bit, but even if you do it right it still doesn't always connect.

My gripe is the spyware it runs, I did a spyware security scan on it and the program nearly melted with the info it came up with. Totally unnecessary spying and data trawling. God knows where your email data will end up.

Having said that I think the new site is stupidly clunky and difficult to navigate on an iPhone even if you can find the right buttons.

I reckon it's not worth the hassle to be honest so I will only be posting on very odd occasions and then via a VPN to attempt to stop the spying.

Quote Originally Posted by jolly_roger View Post
    I think I've cracked the log in bit, but even if you do it right it still doesn't always connect.

My gripe is the spyware it runs, I did a spyware security scan on it and the program nearly melted with the info it came up with. Totally unnecessary spying and data trawling. God knows where your email data will end up.

Having said that I think the new site is stupidly clunky and difficult to navigate on an iPhone even if you can find the right buttons.

I reckon it's not worth the hassle to be honest so I will only be posting on very odd occasions and then via a VPN to attempt to stop the spying.
    Not my cup of tea either, so I'll give it a miss from now on. Best wishes to everyone for the great banter over the past few years

Overall result : This site may not be safe.
    PhishTank : This site is safe.
    Google Safe Browsing : This site is safe.
    WebsecurityGuard: This site is not safe.
    Google Page Rank: 0
    Alexa Rank: 61061
    Host IP: 185.35.251.52

Nightmare trying to log in. Tried to log in using my original details - the system wouldn't let me do so. Requested email to check/change password several times - I have received nothing. Would like to get my original account back, but I have been forced to start a new one (at least temporarily).... suddenly became aware how easy it is to be a "multi" poster
    I suspect that many Millersmadsters may have just given up trying, unless they are willing to start anew.
    Last edited by mikemiller2; 09-06-2016 at 11:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deepmidwinter View Post
    Not my cup of tea either, so I'll give it a miss from now on. Best wishes to everyone for the great banter over the past few years
    Same here too much hassle, best wishes to everybody, Happy New Season. U.T.F.M.

It's taken me until now to work out how to log in. Thanks for the heads up Topsy.

This is the orginal Mikemiller back with more info.....unless you are a NEW Millersmadster, go STRAIGHT to Duke's Bar (do not pass Go, do not collect £200, do not take any notice of all the other pages of registration stuff ) ...then fill in the two little boxes at the top, which can easily be missed.

Yes...back on line!
    Last edited by mikemiller; 09-06-2016 at 12:12 PM.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast