+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What would you* do?

What would you* do?

Some off of your readers will be anware I of been off of work due to STAG BANTS and yesterday were my first day back.

Anyways I came back into CHAOS and were called to an meeting where my trainee were discussed. His performance has been poor for an while now but I were told he were caught by an director with his feet on his desk, he has spent unnecessary money on parts not needed when faults were basic and an customer even requested we* never sent him there angain.

We decided to put him on probation which he accepted but then after that he gave me an overtime form he wanted me to anpprove which when I checked the times against what an customer said he's tried to fiddle us out off of some money which he didert work for.

He's an nice enough lad and I want to give him another chance but I'm geet angry with him at the moment.

So, what would you* do?

If he is your trainee kel did he somehow get his bad habits from you,what ever training you are giving obviously isn't working but to be fair he could also be a bit of a chancer

He were here before me and has learnt only good stuff from me tbf.

I've just found another problem he's caused which if I can't fix will cost anboot three and an have grand to replace the machine.

Scoop him off of, sounds like an right cu­nt.

Id fire him and hire a Polish person. They work harder, rarely complain and dont have an 'owed something' mentality., And bonus if she's a chick as she's probably at least 2 rungs higher in the 1-10 scale or humpability.

In saying all that, the 3 most psychotic women i have ever been intimate with have all been Polish so I'd recommend staying clear of all that malarky.

Maybe when he comes back give him some extra supervised training..

Its always worthwhile giving another person a second chance in life after all he may have kids to support mortgage to pay.

Its never easy to pay someone off under these circumstances.. You'd have to be mentally hard to deal with it harshly.

give him a pip ( personal improvement plan ) WFT !

I can relate to that sadly Buc , the worry would be setting a president ( may come back & bite you in the bum )

good luck with it , if the worse happens ....at least you took a sympathetic view ( many these days wont or wouldn't ) & considered all angles etc

I wonder if tazzy has got a job yet,he's going to find it even more difficult than ever to get employment after you know what

We of decided to give him ONE LAST CHANCE and put him on an four week plan thingy like what bw said to see if he can improve. If not he's an goner.

He's only 19, Jimmy, and lives at home so while it's not good for anybody to lose their job at least he's not got a massive anmount to lose other than his company car and perhaps an bit off of pride.

I like the lad and hope he can sort himsen oot as when his head is right then he's an good worker. Time will tell ect.

Aye that's good that he's getting a second chance we were all a ****ager once..

I certainly was a bit silly when serving my apprenticeship back in 74.

But was never rude to my tradesman..

Even though Otto put me under the floor to lag the gas heating pipes and screwed it down was a bit scared as I suffered panic attacks from confined spaces.

I did !ike Otto as he trained me well.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)