+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: New Software.

Ah okay...

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    Rats comments about finding duplicate posters is bull**** but hey who cares.

Still unconvinced by the new format, its not easy to navigate IMO and I might just go for a global ban to save me wasting time on here.
    Actually isn't bull**** Swales. I can confirm it's true - took me a while to find the search facility that does it but it's there. Did a quick check on a well known poster and it brought up a staggering 7 different user names that their IP address is associated with. I knew of a couple but not the others. All old news now. But it does work.

Obviously people can get round the IP issue using things like proxy servers but it can be a pain to do and can sometimes slow down page load speeds.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramondo View Post
    Actually isn't bull**** Swales. I can confirm it's true - took me a while to find the search facility that does it but it's there. Did a quick check on a well known poster and it brought up a staggering 7 different user names that their IP address is associated with. I knew of a couple but not the others. All old news now. But it does work.

Obviously people can get round the IP issue using things like proxy servers but it can be a pain to do and can sometimes slow down page load speeds.
    'Out' them Ramondo...bet they've been giving themselves 'likes' for years too. Let me guess...Rats is really HelloLoves...Angry is BStand in a (very) cunning disguise and OTR, ORF and RBF are the same but a bit forgetful. In the mean time I'd love to return to being me and what's happened to the likes of Ella, VdLH, Cornwall and others? Can't afford to lose posters like that but don't think they've been heard of since the 'change'.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    'Out' them Ramondo...bet they've been giving themselves 'likes' for years too. Let me guess...Rats is really HelloLoves...Angry is BStand in a (very) cunning disguise and OTR, ORF and RBF are the same but a bit forgetful. In the mean time I'd love to return to being me and what's happened to the likes of Ella, VdLH, Cornwall and others? Can't afford to lose posters like that but don't think they've been heard of since the 'change'.
    I honestly don't know where they are but I can't go and find them or force them to come back.

The software has changed a number of times over the years, and there have been issues after each time. But they get resolved at some point. Can't think of any specific reason why one poster can log on and another can't but no doubt it'll get fixed. At some point and I think it's pretty safe to say that the issue of people not being able to get access to the adverts has already been picked up and will no doubt be a priority.

ive turned over a new leaf .live and let live awks

To add grist to the mill, the system has logged me out at least 6 times today which it hadnt done for a few days. Seems like its becoming progressively more unstable.

Good to see about 1 post on here today despite England taking the Welsh down

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)