+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: Euro 2016 Matches Thread

Although I will most likely watch tonight's game if I was honest I would have to admit that I have no enthusiasm for it at all really. For me the whole tournament with the exception of the Wales and Iceland sagas has been distinctly blah. It is not a matter of disappointment because England were naff because I didn't expect anything from them anyway.

Anyone else feel this way?

The Hungary v Portugal was one of the better games as both sides went for it. France v Iceland wasn't bad either. The group stages and the increase of teams to 24 hasn't helped.

Things can only get better in the second half. Only real highlihjts of the first half was Ronaldo getting injured, coming back on, then going off on a stretcher, shame for the little winker.

Not much going on is there. I'll give it to the 90 mins but no way I am going to watch past that. Going to watch Peter Kay's "Car Share", much better than this crap.

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF View Post
    Not much going on is there. I'll give it to the 90 mins but no way I am going to watch past that. Going to watch Peter Kay's "Car Share", much better than this crap.
    I don't blame you, it's not been the greatest. Gignac close to winning it at the death.

Quite impressed with the moths- sadly that's about it

How close was that from Raphael? what a goal from Eder, a decent strike, 1-0 Portugal. Lloris no where near it.

Eder can enjoy the headlines, it's good to see any player other than Ronaldo getting the plaudits. Not a great final, but Portugal won't care, it's Eder's goal that counts.

Actually in the end I am glad Portugal won. They were the better team, the poncing, pouting, grease ball supreme was not on the field and I can't remember Pepe diving once and Nani looked like he had grown a pair!

Can't argue with that!!!

Brilliant, if theres one thing I didnt want to see before the tournament started it was the over rated French winning it as hosts again and having all the luck on their side throughout (like they had in WC 98).
    Portugal might not be everybodys cup of tea and thats a shame because they can be a brilliant neat footballing team when they want to be, like they were under Phil Scolari. This Greek bloke is negative as their coach but hes effective, so its a case of do fans want good football, or successful football !!
    And Im glad somebody else said this has been a poor tournament regardless of England, had we done a lot better it was still a disappointing Euros. And Im not sure if 24 teams and the 3rd placed teams going through was a good idea actually.

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)