+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Euro 2016 Matches Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Evewolf65 View Post
    If there was no other reason for wanting The Sheep Shaggers to lose, there is always 'Jennifer' !
    I can't wait for one of his little gems to come out his mouth, the eye of the tiger and all that.

A narrow win for Switzerland then, both keeper's making important saves in the game. The sending off didn't deter Albania, i think they was unlucky not to get a penalty. Sommer may get the plaudits for saving Gashi's effort, but i think the Albanian player has to do better.
    Last edited by wolves71; 11-06-2016 at 03:11 PM.

So Schweisse get the win against Albania, not a great game but I predicted they would win it 1-0.
    As for France, I really want somebody else to win it now after seeing them scrape it last night.

So Dave Edwards starts for Wales against Slovakia, no Wayne Hennessey for Wales though, but Saunders has just reminded the world he worked with Hennessey at Wolves, superb insight.

C'mon Slovakia!!!!!!!!

Bale, who else? keeper not doing himself any favours really.

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71 View Post
    Bale, who else? keeper not doing himself any favours really.

Yep keeper dropped a proper 6ollock there!

Skrtel lucky to get away with that after elbowing Williams. There's been as few full blooded challenges go in as well, the more the merrier if you ask me.

Oi! As a fully signed up sheep molester [Welsh parents] I will have to take offense with that.

C'MON WALES!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF View Post
    Oi! As a fully signed up sheep molester [Welsh parents] I will have to take offense with that.

C'MON WALES!!!!!

Woody why doesn't this surprise me!

BTW even the Welsh wouldn't spell offence like that, you've been away too long mate! Baaaaah!!
    Last edited by Evewolf65; 11-06-2016 at 05:12 PM.

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)