+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Shocking Scenes, pure hatred

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Angry Shocking Scenes, pure hatred

Stunned watching the news this evening, these animals fighting each other, for what? Pride! national identity! What?,
    This proves one thing, freedom of movement don't work, do all these people a favour,,,, VOTE LEAVE.

If this continues then I can see us along with the Russians being booted out of the competition, poor France has suffered enough,

Cameron coming out this evening saying our pensions will be effected if we leave the EU, what **** this geezer is, I voted for this bloke,

Awful situation.

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52 View Post
    Stunned watching the news this evening, these animals fighting each other, for what? Pride! national identity! What?,
    This proves one thing, freedom of movement don't work, do all these people a favour,,,, VOTE LEAVE.

If this continues then I can see us along with the Russians being booted out of the competition, poor France has suffered enough,

Cameron coming out this evening saying our pensions will be effected if we leave the EU, what **** this geezer is, I voted for this bloke,

Awful situation.
    If we leave, we won't have any say in the European Parliament on how to sort this problem out or any other problem. Also won't we be all at risk if we set foot on the continent having rejected what Europe stands for.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBasie View Post
    If we leave, we won't have any say in the European Parliament on how to sort this problem out or any other problem. Also won't we be all at risk if we set foot on the continent having rejected what Europe stands for.
    Basie, since when have we had a say in the EU?

We have tried introduce 70 changes in the European parliament and LOST 70 TIMES.

Waste of time

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Basie, since when have we had a say in the EU?

We have tried introduce 70 changes in the European parliament and LOST 70 TIMES.

Waste of time
    Don't assume that I will vote to stay in Europe. I may will vote to come out. There are so remaining ifs,buts and maybes on each side. As regards the European Parliament we did manage to stick with the pound and not opt for the Euro and prior to that we did negotiate the rebate. If we are constrained in Europe so are all it's other members who are restrained for the the sake of the common good. One example is the control of a resurgent far right.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBasie View Post
    Don't assume that I will vote to stay in Europe. I may will vote to come out. There are so remaining ifs,buts and maybes on each side. As regards the European Parliament we did manage to stick with the pound and not opt for the Euro and prior to that we did negotiate the rebate. If we are constrained in Europe so are all it's other members who are restrained for the the sake of the common good. One example is the control of a resurgent far right.
    You see Basie, this is a good argument. You're wrong but it's good.

The rise of the far right, is because of the EU and it's policies.
    Germany and France have fuelled the resurfacing of the FR with it's policies of open immigration and forced culture clashes. It's handled wrongly and has forced together different cultures who are finding the shock too much to bear.
    The politicians talk about the wonder enrichment of diversity, but they aren't the ones who have to live with it.
    The far right have fed on this and it is STILL GROWING!!!
    So control the far right my ass, THE EU FEEDS IT.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    You see Basie, this is a good argument. You're wrong but it's good.

The rise of the far right, is because of the EU and it's policies.
    Germany and France have fuelled the resurfacing of the FR with it's policies of open immigration and forced culture clashes. It's handled wrongly and has forced together different cultures who are finding the shock too much to bear.
    The politicians talk about the wonder enrichment of diversity, but they aren't the ones who have to live with it.
    The far right have fed on this and it is STILL GROWING!!!
    So control the far right my ass, THE EU FEEDS IT.
    I don't think the resurgent right is fed by the EU. The Ukraine with it's run in with Russia showed itself to very much to the Right but is not yet a member of the EU, plus the Slavs who have only just joined were also extremely to the right as witnessed by the breakdown of Yugoslavia and ethnic cleansing by Serbia. I'm not one to stereotype people but I did not like the look of the Slovenians in the Wales game who with their shaven heads and tattoos looked like they were from the cast of Romper Stomper. The right will never regain control in Germany which is still haunted by the Holocaust and as for France protest by students,lorry drivers,farmers and swings from left to right is a national pastime and nothing gets too serious and out of hand.

Redbasie. Take in what tricky says because he is right Cameron is so two faced the is saying anything to make usvote in This is what he said last November at the CBI conference " I want to debunk an argument by some who say that Britain would not be OK outside the EU I DONT THINK THAT IS TRUE ". Remembers how the kept telling us nobody knows what will happen if we vote to leave Now its full of experts who are predicting Armageddon

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52 View Post

Awful situation.
    Don't jump to conclusions Es***.
    Press are saying today, that organised French gangs were promoting fights.

I don't feel sorry for France either, it's a **** hole now, with EU backing

Have a quick look at this and see who is really starting all this.very organised and defiantly out to cause trouble regardless of who they are attacking.5english sent to prison whilst these scumbags get away with this!
    Bet fans can't wait for the next World Cup where these thugs will even more organised with larger numbers whilst our own hooligans are sat at home.
    https://www.youtube.com/embed/vAPodNXjkBU

Still fighting in France for god sake, madness, tomorrow will be interesting.