+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T EU Vote In/Out

Quote Originally Posted by AberdeenArnold View Post
    I'm voting in.

If you want to change any club for the better then you need to be a member to do so.
    This is a commonly cited reason for voting in but where is the power/impetus to enact change going to come from?

Don't assume you'll be asked again. If you disapprove of the EU in its current form, the only way to vote is Leave. I don't think that voting Remain in the expectation or hope that reform will take place is a realistic option when it is a system that is incredibly resistant to reform. The European leaders are only just starting to pay attention now that it looks like there's a fair chance Leave will win.

Let me see. According to the In folk, should we vote out our pension will be worth diddly, the pound will collapse, we will plunge into a recession, we'll all be out of work and the health service will go tits up.
    Count me out then.

If we do stay in, what's to stop other countries walking all over us? We can't threaten to leave again.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    If we do stay in, what's to stop other countries walking all over us? We can't threaten to leave again.
    scotland does and we got a sweet heart deal from rUK recently

Quote Originally Posted by AberdeenArnold View Post
    I'm voting in.

If you want to change any club for the better then you need to be a member to do so.

lol that's a good one!

Out.

Love Europe, hate the corrupt dictatorship that is the EU.

If the out vote wins, it will be interesting to see how it effects David Cameron... IMO, his position would surely be untenable considering he is pro EU and called the referendum in the 1st place. It would also be interesting to see where it would leave Scotland on a second referendum.

Its obvious people think voting IN will be an easier option than voting OUT, mostly because folk fear change, but I cant see how staying in the EU can benefit us in the long term. For me, its a definite out vote and I think "out" will prevail on the day.

competing flotillas on the thames

geldof getting told to get a job by ukip

its gone beyond anything ianucci could write

Even News Thump having a go at Farage today. Lazy **** hasn't once voted on anything that relates to the UK fisherman.

I'm voting in.
    Nicola says its best so I'm listening to the best.

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast